3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 21.09.19 05:50 pm

Is it possible the pirates? (Warcraft 3: Reforged)

Is it possible the pirates? Since Legacy of the Void nothing is broken, neither Nova nor Covert Ops StarCraft: Remastered. Battle.net impregnable?
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solstice 21.09.19

Dark Kahn wrote:
Is it possible the pirates? Since Legacy of the Void nothing is broken, neither Nova nor Covert Ops StarCraft: Remastered. Battle.net impregnable?
It is not known whether Reforged in support of a local network (in the original it is).
But it's safe to say that the game is using Battle.net will require a license key.

A
Analius 21.09.19

if the incentive will be released to buy and download

V
VsynC 21.09.19

Analis
ahhahahahahahah
Thank you, lifted the mood )
Maybe even WoW on Steam?

S
Sandro_NSK 21.09.19

I'm not really worried..............bought pre-order standard I think this game albeit remastered, but is 1300 wood

S
Slashur 1998 21.09.19

Quite possible,but Novo and lot new version didn't break because there was no interest,so I think it is the pirates)

L
Lolick100 21.09.19

Dark Kahn
https://torrent-igruha.ru/453-starcraft-2-nova-covert-ops-skachat-torrent-pc-2.html
https://torrent-igruha.ru/606-starcraft-remastered-pc-3.html

R
RogerDY 21.09.19

Will go to the Ref and you will see when you login the login failed. Here's the pirates. Maybe the original pirates will be able to play with the brow which in Ref. XS.

D
Dark Kahn 21.09.19

Lolick100

Hah the comments there to read. It's all divorce is neither New nor Use.

Slashur 1998

Now do breaking slipped. Burglars have become lazy, and protection cool.

S
Slashur 1998 21.09.19

Dark Kahn
I agree

M
Morrigi 16.07.20

The question is not so set,but rather will need a permanent Internet connection? If it is,then it will be bad not only the pirates but also liturgical. For example, I wanted to buy the game,honestly,but alarmed by the fact that on the off site says,quote - this game requires an Internet connection. I have personally in my city Internet is expensive and crappy,and get a normal gaming experience will not work +travelling in such EB%AE,there is sometimes and water and no toilet in the street. And rumor has it they want to push something like shopping skins,luchbox and other of Ben,knowing the greed of the proximity they are capable of it. Those who bought - my condolences,wish that the above was a mistake,and those who have not bought my advice,wait for more of information,at least the beta test.

UPD Climb on an Internet and found this info,in short the game is likely to be offline,but will check the activation of that type of remaster starcraft 1,which by the way had not been broken! Anyone interested can read here or on Reddit. I'm sorry...
Спойлерhttps://www.gog.com/forum/general/does_warcraft_iii_classic_on_blizzards_storefront_contain_any_drm_postreforged

D
Dark Kahn 16.07.20

Morrigi
Well beta hacked, though crooked, or she curve.

M
Morrigi 16.07.20

Dark Kahn
Really? Throw a link to torrent or info about it. Just when you buy a game on the PC through the launcher installs the file on the path AppData\Local\Blizzard Entertainment which is unique for each computer and that every time you start the game checked. And as I understood from the news the game is not broke,just those who acquired it were able to search the archives of the game,that's all. If I'm wrong then please correct me.

D
Dark Kahn 16.07.20

Morrigi
Here it is: https://glasscannon.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=4755 Gluconate but it works.

M
Morrigi 16.07.20

Dark Kahn
Wow good news,thanks for informing. I hope in the full version of Blizzard do not strengthen the protection that everyone could play. Personally, I am going to buy as soon as confirmed info about that can be without constant Internet to play. Childhood game still the first one I bought,albeit the pirates,the other at that time, was not. For me personally Warcraft more anticipated game than the action for aggressive shkoloty about cowboys.

D
Dark Kahn 16.07.20

Any news on the release?

A
Abarmot90 16.07.20

Dark Kahn
WILL NOT BE PIRATES. It Battle.net

D
Dark Kahn 16.07.20

Abarmot90
Stracraft 2 too, but it's there. And offline mode from the beta it seems to have returned.

A
Abarmot90 16.07.20

StarCraft 2 - IT's BEEN a LONG time

A
Andr0iddd 16.07.20

So the game hacked

D
Dark Kahn 16.07.20

Some crack from CODEX seems to have.