3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fastmen100500 21.09.19 05:50 pm

The collection of vessels! (Ori and the Blind Forest)

Tell me, can't figure out how to take the vessel to such places on the map a few and he closed the barrier and the top is always the lamp hanging! To

13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantikora713 21.09.19

fastmen2010
There should be the ability to stomp like called when you jump with all the dope hit the ground to get a large vessel. with this post, which closes the passage, linked to another that you want press a whisper. Look, there is next to no wheels, ropes can, it is sometimes possible to get to the button. And light for decoration like

f
fastmen100500 21.09.19

Yes, the fact of the matter is that he has climbed to all can not find. similar places finds and through the ability of the ax and the column was opened, and then does nimogu to find and understand how to open!

M
Mantikora713 21.09.19

fastmen2010
You already примерно7 right now, will climb to look. I remember I opened

M
Mantihor 21.09.19

fastmen2010
No, my colleague is a bit wrong. This feature Definitive Edition, it added new ability Light surge, it allows you to throw small sparks of light (can you say grenade) and lit the lanterns that in turn open up such doors.

f
fastmen100500 21.09.19

Mаntihor
Where can I get this ability?

M
Mantihor 21.09.19

fastmen2010
She is taken to a new location, somewhere in the lower left side of the map (with the dark, where the story about Naru).

M
Mantikora713 21.09.19

Mаntihor
It seems to me in the game just met at the same place. Had to search long for the button, in the end, she drew in a considerable distance from the gate.

M
Mantihor 21.09.19

To clarify. The passage to the first fountain, where at the beginning we found Sein.

M
Mantihor 21.09.19

Mantikora713
Yes, maybe it's just a change in Definitive Edition in detail, there are a lot of edits. And as before there was no longer remember (maybe the button was replaced by this flashlight).

M
Mantikora713 21.09.19

Mаntihor
It may well be. Never had to deal with the re-release.

h
h2o00 21.09.19

fastmen2010
Mаntihor rights. This lamp should be lit capacity Light splash. Which in turn is obtained in the location of Holes through the black roots. This new edition of the Definitive Edition.

f
fastmen100500 21.09.19

Thank you all for your participation, understood. In the new location takes the ability to Light surge" and with it on the keyboard button R catches the ball and light the lamp!

O
OwO_CmeTanka 21.09.19

And do not tell me where to get an ability? I was already in the location and only found the ability Speed mode like vézelay clambered not found