3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 21.09.19 05:50 pm

Gamepad not working (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Not DualShock or xbox one does not plow, neither by wire nor by Bluetooth or through the adapter. Who faced?! What to do?!!!
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrDen1988 21.09.19

Managed to connect the ds4. Turned off all sorts of uplay and trims. The geforce exporience has disabled the overlay. In DS4Windows put a check hide ds4 controler. Only vibration is not working. Who will turn the vibration fix, how to write.

M
Micr0 21.09.19

For STEAM and DS4 there is a way (found it in the manual trims)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1689562482

If you do not understand:
1. In STEAM Library, right click on the game SEKIRO, properties, General tab, at the bottom of the activate steam ... to enable.
2. In STEAM Library, right click on the game SEKIRO, edit controller, and clean the mouse with the touchpad.

P
Perlfix 21.09.19

shadowclonejutzu
Original controller from Juan's fucking earned at the bakery, I had to dance with a tambourine. Don't jump to conclusions.

D
D3m0nofwar 21.09.19

Don't tell me what to do: there is only way to run through steam, the ds4 controller to work, except for the constant operation of the gyroscope as the camera is constantly shaking images and camera motion in the motion controller. How to treat it ? If you disable the gyro stops working, turning the camera on the stick which.

U
Umbasus 21.09.19

shadowclonejutzu
Xbox0 wireless works everywhere except sekira.

B
Baxmep 21.09.19

that feeling when the clone pada from hboks works better than the original... =D

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 21.09.19

BezNika1
Damn!Only works touchpad and all !Tired-who knows how to fix help please

D
Dylan08 21.09.19

Dualshock 3 not working unfortunately.

B
BezNika1 21.09.19

SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH wrote:
Damn!Only works touchpad and all !Tired-who knows how to fix help please
In short I have.Or as I have installed it on Windows 7 SP1.
DualShock 4

All the points and turns
1) InputMapper 1.6.10 - Goes as a driver.
https://inputmapper.com/downloads/category/2-input-mapper
Set and forget
Just disable it autorun when Windows starts not to interfere.
everybody out

Further

2) Xbox 360 Accessories Software 1.2 - way driver.
Set and forget
https://inputmapper.com/downloads/category/2-input-mapper

Further

3) 1.4.5.2 DS4Windows But this basic utility. With her and will work if you have already done points 1) and 2)

Start go to the Settings and set as in the screenshot.

<> Devices and printers to see a new Gamepad Buttons in the game appropriately are from Xbox and not PlayStation.
But now it's any game just see on the wire.

P. S you can also adjust the brightness of the Light indicator. So not thrashed brightly at night.
Spoiler

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

my e... maybe still somebody write how to get to work gamepad xbox360. not DualShock ps4, namely boksovskie. may Cho in the settings to change.
Ah, Yes... of course version torrent edition.
Spoilers I'm happy for those lucky enough and who have a working xbox360 controller, no need for me to write, as this fact is, unfortunately, not make work my joy, the mother of his dig-dig.

R
Rubicon696 21.09.19

And the vibration of someone running in this game?
I have a xbox360 pad, no effect, no vibration feedback. Although in settings vibration is on 10.

g
greeker 21.09.19

Wanted to buy, decided to check torrents first, the xbox360 controller does not work, did not buy, to play on mouse+keyboard was not. Developers - downs, in the 21st century, not make a normal gamepad support - up stupidity.

S
SD-061 21.09.19

Damn guys I don't know what you got for me, but the gamepad from the box 360 (wired) works perfectly, nothing is set up. And so in all games. The Windows 10, the original controller (i.e. spetspriemnik at the end). Game pirates

g
greeker 21.09.19

SD-061
I also have the original, only wireless. Not working.

S
SD-061 21.09.19

greeker
Really is that it's wireless and there's a catch? A controller in despicere devices you have correctly defined?

g
greeker 21.09.19

SD-061
Everything is OK

D
Daikora 21.09.19

Fhrby
Are the owner of Dual Shock 4" and are faced with this problem. In my case, I used a program to emulate InputMapper (the user manual at the configuration to find on the Internet, all too easy.but not in software I think the matter). So here the emulator has worked without problems in the Dark Souls for example, but in Sekiro there is a problem. Button not click, and nothing happened, and when entering via keypad the mouse when connected to a game Pade only the camera is spinning and you stick to go. What I found for myself the solution? In General troubles with the overlay. I say alternative, the license was if you know what I mean. After I added the game through steam: [+] Add game -> Add a third-party game Sekiro appeared in Library and more issues with the game-pad I had. Maybe someone will help.

A
Alamut95 21.09.19

Maybe someone will help

z
zdrastE 21.09.19

well, finally earned. followed the instructions. controller x box 360
https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/chto_delat_esli_ne_rabotaet_geimpad_v_pk_versii_sekiro_shadows_die_twice/
Spoileron minus - on Cheetah Mona to forget. or joystick or cheats. infection, infection, infection!!!

D
DARTH---ALEXIEL 21.09.19

Apparently, to work in Sekiro controller must be disabled ALL overlays, including stimovsky / Geforce Experience / MSI afterburner, etc. the Problem at this point in file GameOverlayRenderer64.dll most of the game. Waiting for the fix, but knowing the developers, not the fact that wait. More detail here:
Спойлерhttps://dtf.ru/hard/43835-sekiro-shadows-die-twice-i-dualshock-4-reshenie-problemy