3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iLyxa_Gamer_Hack 21.09.19 05:51 pm

Skyrim DLC | can't install (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Cannot install DLS Downguard. I very soon realized there are conflicting files DLS and the game itself, but I can't figure out what exactly and how to fix them,because I'm just a gamer(gently called himself a nerd) and not a programmer and my knowledge in programirovanii and working with files over abroad perepesi cheat codes in Word and change the values of HP and ammo in Battle 2. Operating system Windows Xp 32x bit. RAM 2GB. What to do? How to fix. Only for more detail please what how and why
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lodnar 21.09.19

DLS cannot interfere with the game. It may conflict with some other installed mod. (As it is official extension, it is not the case.) And generally described, nothing is clear. What's wrong? What is the problem?

V
Vyxyxol 21.09.19

iLyxa_Gamer_Hack
Copy the files of additional content (the bsa archives and the esm-plugin) in the Data folder lying in root folder installed games, connect the plugin in the launcher of the game by clicking on the Files and tick. All. Difficult? No.
What exactly happens with the game, it is downloaded? Crashes? At what stage? Little information.

D
DEVIL_MC 21.09.19

Why not download the Repack from DLC (if pirates). Litsuhe problems should not be, I think.

i
iLyxa_Gamer_Hack 21.09.19

Muskrat
The problem is that after installing DLS Skyrim stupid crashes. there is the sign of the Empire,black background and all. On the flight. No output,no errors. just crashes

i

DEVIL_MC
legendary edition & special edition too does not roll. writes that not enough RAM. Did not understand,found normal Skyrim and decided to put danguard. And here too the problem arose. But I need bone swords (I'm a perfectionist and armor need swords) and therefore it is necessary to sweat

B
Bazil78 21.09.19

iLyxa_Gamer_Hack
you iron no luck-RAM 4гига necessary(minimal)

i

Bazil78
is a Supplement? Strange but I used to play in the legendary edition .comp somewhere in 2016 and there was Skyrim legendary edition. and I was playing and everything was top. and right now, odd bends

i

Then the question to-hackers:is it Possible to transfer the ability to forge swords of dragon DLS files in the original Skyrim?

V
Vyxyxol 21.09.19

iLyxa_Gamer_Hack
If you put the files of the add-on of a special edition on regular Skyrim, the game will use Android trainer for running at the stage of loading the main menu (and she was there and worse, as I understand it). Download guardian of the dawn for regular Skyrim and throw in a date folder.

i

Muskrat
you do not understand. I did not put the files from the special editions. I downloaded a separate DLS from the site of tarrantino. and Yes,it crash on boot menu

V
Vyxyxol 21.09.19

iLyxa_Gamer_Hack
I threw you in a PM a link to the Supplement for normal Skyrim, delete its hold. Look is normal or not.

I
Izuru Hitachi 21.09.19

iLyxa_Gamer_Hack
Comp 2016? On XP?! Don't want to upset you, but you cheated on the money...
About the DLC: download another Repack of the legendary edition, without third-party mods, or for PC, if you find such.
I see you downloaded retexture of the Dragon weapons, it is because of him you may not start because the mod requires DLC, which could not be properly installed.

s
sasha_top_p 21.09.19

download wrye bash and look for conflicting master files