3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
a1one_X 21.09.19 05:51 pm

The game's plot, the ending (spoilers) (The Surge)

Passed the game, but issues left a lot. I would be grateful if someone more attentive will share the information.) The main issues are:
1. What was the cause of what happened in the game?
2. What is a Solution?
3. What is the Utopia?
4. What ends up happening with the woman throughout the game comes out a hero at all?
5. Final boss - what is it?
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 21.09.19

a1one_X
Well this is how I had to ignore audio and NPCs))
1. Evolved nanites.
2. The project on strengthening of the atmosphere, which proved toxic, in connection with what has been undertaken step rapid redoing it on the other, with minimal spending. Boss scored on the issues of security, ethics, etc., if only everything was as fast as possible.
3. Utopia - the very different project that replaced the Solution. Is changes of atmosphere natural way, it was decided to do it with nanites that were programmed that way. But the number of victims among the races of people were to 95%.
4. Here is not checked, the bastard had already come to opercent. Probably something like holograms medic. Although audio recording Mallory is quite ambiguous.
5. This is the evolved nanites that have gained self-awareness.

m
mrZeeppo 21.09.19

4. As I understood from the scenes in the Administrative hall, she stupidly stuck"from aspirations. Well, it then seems to be more not been in contact or am I confusing something?

S
Snezhik777 21.09.19

mrZeeppo
I understand that her body is almost in front of the console, which the virus needs to load. But how she got there is unclear. It seems that the audio recordings of Dr. Chavez gives her a flash drive with a virus, but it was unable to download it.

V
Volk-Naemnik 21.09.19

4) It's artificial intelligence assistant in kreo (similar to Susie's from ME2 or cortana from Halo). In the center of kreo, in the server, next to a crate of nanites on one of the server written in C. as.l.l.and.

m
mrZeeppo 21.09.19

Snezhik777
Console virus? Uh, this console isn't in the Kernel? There I'm dead someone saw, and was not looking. You will need to pay attention to.

Or you're talking about the corpse in the server administration? As I understand it, it is generally some other girl that listened to Sally (the hologram) as we do during the game.

S
Snezhik777 21.09.19

mrZeeppo
Wrong. S. A. L. L. - Sally - II. You can find it in the Server in the Hall of administration and get achivku.

In the end it turns out the Process has survived, the point then to deal with it was?

m
mrZeeppo 21.09.19

Snezhik777
I don't quite get the ending. Shit. But bad kind of like the ending will be clearer.

Anyway, I burn from the ending: a black screen and audio with subtitles. That they have, judging by the votes, with severe communication problems. Well vyyasnilos, yeah. Then let's still cancel games about antiquity, there is generally no electricity existed and no cameras could not be.

S
Snezhik777 21.09.19

mrZeeppo
Let DLC gash where a large part of what is happening and the consequences explained, and too much innuendo.

z
zhigalin 21.09.19

Prompt on the ridiculous,I came in short on Locke with a cargo of the camp a lift(there seems to the 3rd floor we need to reach),in the end, on the second floor I got into Locke - core,activated there the virus killed the new mutants Elektro,run,run,elevators to hell,eventually to the 3rd floor and was not hit,and got to the train station and returned to production Locke whether I missed something? and where is the latest nano-boss?In General, the lack of maps and missions to me seem idiotic...

m
mrZeeppo 21.09.19

zhigalin
Yes, with the latest lokai they are even too clever by half. All too confusing and is connected to the same discountanime corridors-ventilation.
Well on the topic. At the far end of the platform there is a hole in the floor. Fall back, then you will nanessa 2 clot some something. How to cope with them, a little further will find a door (like for it to be a button that will open the passage on the ground floor), and then lift that leads to the remote control that activates the movement of the lift-medical center on the third floor. I hope, clearly explained)

a
a1one_X 21.09.19

Hirok
Thanks for the reply! And we know why the protagonist is attacking the plant personnel, workers first, and then the security?

m
mrZeeppo 21.09.19

a1one_X
They went to the roof. Like a hologram talking about it.

z
zhigalin 21.09.19

mrZeeppo,thank you for the advice,all activated,up to the 3rd floor,like everything there clicked,you now need on the first floor as I understand it there boss?

m
mrZeeppo 21.09.19

zhigalin
Remember. Opposite the terminal hangs a monitor, which shows that the path is cleared.
Yes, there are boss. You can still sick Bay back on the first floor to call just in case.

a
a1one_X 21.09.19

mrZeeppo
As I understand it, this is the final boss in the system of exoskeletons washed out all the brains, but it is not clear why GG adequate...

m
mrZeeppo 21.09.19

a1one_X
Apparently GG is one of the 5% that are able to survive after exposure to nanites?
I'm in the story until the end have not figured out yet.

H
Hirok 21.09.19

mrZeeppo
No, GG is stupid not joined the network.
That is why it to the dump haul drones.
More interestingly, how did the survivors.

I
I0PuK 21.09.19

GG current began to suit to mount at the beginning of the scribe, hence the lobotomy without anesthesia

O
Olegamop 21.09.19

Patsanva, normal end that is provided? And what you need to do for him? And most importantly will there be after a new game plus free game or++?
My attitude to the plot - the full idiocy, I play just for the game mechanic and seifa.
At first I thought that all the unwanted employees so utilized. Then in the Park had learned from the audio about the terrorist or rather conspiracy theorist, thought the cause of the accident was he. It turns out that the nanites with your mind. Why? Why? How? Why none of the scientists had not foreseen. Why nanotam not sewn algorithm protecting people? Why died Pawlenty? Where governments and intelligence agencies regulating the Corporation runs into space? Why projects designed to save the atmosphere aimed at the destruction of the biosphere? Listened to the logs as the collection.

m
main1991 21.09.19

Actually kick started on the way to the train.. there are no People. Almost abandoned Mall. Only protection. If it does not start a new game +. And if it start it is no wonder how such long puddles of blood leading to ventilation.