3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19 05:52 pm

Zone 2.Edit (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Want to play the old mod under v 1 0004, Zone 2.Went to the location of Rostock,and there military like dirt.Is there a way to edit the mod so that their numbers down?And even Reisen can not cope:
Spoiler
not to mention the Phenomenon:
Spoiler
To bypass this location got on the amber.There is less than a minute the system freezes at all,the zombies fighting there between.I even zaskrinit can't.Also want the number to subtract
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
Not here Riesen problem, and none I have the same Radiance but 8670 and she is unable to cope with a Stalker, even had problems with Flatout2 not to mention the Stalker...

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19

Demons97
It is not vidyuhi.There are poslabzhe,570GTX:
Spoiler

In other locations different

B
Bildych 21.09.19

But the chickpeas already in the SDK should work

D
Demons97 21.09.19

Cordon, Dark Valley, Rostok... you expect a 19 fps, about sprout, you already know, that's about Chernobyl don't know... will be there too but in my opinion they were not so much as the Germ and Cordon and TM

[

Demons97
Thank you for the info)) .Most interesting is that I once already passed, but I don't remember).Remember that the release at Chernobyl through the checkpoint.There, at the Cordon Of-Consciousness running around with Gauss)

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
The Cordon just to go against the military on the checkpoint in dialogue with the commander, and everything in Chernobyl would not be going will have to hoof it to the bunker where the original Sidor sits there supposedly output

[

Demons97
Oh, how.About this ending I didn't know.There's,like,Sidor in the beginning is closed, no?
You took this game, if Amber it?

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
My laptop not easy to cope with PM, CS and SN though with i3-6100u, 6 RAM(ddr3), GeForce 940mx 2gb(ddr3) 200 PS spawny next to him in a PM everything is okay drops down to 55-60 is not critical straight 48 on the strength of, well, the ERS and the RFP is a separate issue already... Oh ЗП2 was my favorite mod it is a pity that the mod is short. Amber I have no lag even there while I roam zombari each other herakut and all then corpses. Enough memory already occupies. mutants if the current and not everywhere in Pripyat was zombar-civilian near the fire, and no everything was fine. 2 finale like this mod... one is at Chernobyl to die by destroying the power of his performer of desire, and the second is on the Cordon to get away to the bunker where the original Sidor, current they will have to go up against the military... to refuse to storm disaster. And so the hopper is open, but not trample

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
Sidorovich in the original PM, and in 2 of the RFP it's not in there, stupid bunker and everything

[

Demons97
Maybe just protsessorostroeniya settings thrown off?Maybe that's why Amber quietly wandered?I'll have to try.

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
Well, I high include there the render in a PM to change it makes no sense, since the game is not working on it, there is a constant shadow around GG, annoying. Have to clean it up.

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
ERS and the RFP on ultra but there are engines that are still drawdowns, although the ers will be a little more stability

[

Demons97
I think I have because of the render FPS drops?
ERS on ultra?At what resolution?I find it hard to believe that 940mx drags ERS on the ultra.570GTX in FHD so can not be high, sparka x2

D
Demons97 21.09.19

well, full course of any one game he will not pull 720\1366x768\1600x900

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
sparka does almost nothing... increases the visibility and clarity of the cracks and other UMNO that I don't care

[

Demons97
Sparka works on the main diagonal.I play on the TV, FHD 43

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]
I have also won costs for UHD TV 49 70K on it well in мк10, in the racing simulation series Grid, and I and all

[

Demons97
Demons97 wrote:
well, full course of any one game he will not pull 720\1366x768\1600x900
Diagonal?

D
Demons97 21.09.19

[Denis]

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 21.09.19

[Denis]
In the fashion of a broken spawn, you have to edit all.spawn, guides to help.