3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 21.09.19 06:13 pm

Keyboard vs Gamepad (Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer)

As the game goes on clavomax? There is also a gamepad of the Xbox One. This will give some advantages or unique experience? or kawamichi more than enough?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 21.09.19

Kosh13
The question is incorrect because banal on the controller more comfortable to play any cross platform game for ergonomics and haptic feedback are solved, and the accuracy and SuperSpeed only on the grid is needed.

f
fifchikus 21.09.19

on the gamepad is just much easier

M
Marsj 21.09.19

A matter of taste, someone is playing on the couch with a gamepad on PC.

Z
Zombieller 21.09.19

A unique experience can only be obtained on DualShock 4.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19

Kosh13
As Baker says:On your controller to play the game more fun

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 21.09.19

Shooters on the keyboard, the mouse, but in an interactive movie or an RPG that's better on the controller.

E
Egtoz 21.09.19

Walked on the keyboard and the mouse, quite playable.

K
Kosh13 21.09.19

Dogma
A matter of preference and habits. Haptic feedback solves? I can remember only one game he normally used a - Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons. The rest is simple - in a game that is loud, explodes and shakes - shaking the controller.

D
Dogmit 21.09.19

Kosh13
well, in the mouse it is not stupid to carry it up and down the table

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 21.09.19

Kosh13
At the beginning of the game there is a moment when GG towel.Now try it with a gamepad and you'll understand

B
BlacK MoSc0W Sh00teR 21.09.19

I don't know about you, but I will say this: tried for fun on the gamepad from Xbox 360 to pass the time with a mad doctor in Madison, couldn't untie her hands. On clavomax everything is fine on it entirely and took the game. Actually, ideally, should be played on a Dualshock 4(if that, WITHOUT EMULATION, but otherwise the gyroscopes will be determined and the buttons are from Xbox), but kawamichi can also be verified.

K
Kosh13 21.09.19

BlacK MoSc0W Sh00teR
Yes, with a gamepad from Hoh there are strange moments when the game counts inadequately depression. Especially when a shitload at once. The power plant is felt. 6 times overacted.