3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St.Rel 21.09.19 06:14 pm

Rhetorical question: who is better - warrior, mage, thief? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

They met once in the tavern "Winged Guara" warrior, mage and thief. Decided to celebrate: I took Korovinskoe brandy, drank and got drunk in a pacifier (well, who does not happen). They began to argue who is super-duper (you respect me?). Arguing-arguing, until I saw you. Got, seated on a chair, "Well - I say - judge us by the Great Stump, who is cooler?" Asked to follow some conditions:
1. Everyone has the right to use only your skills.
Warrior: protection, blacksmith, medium armor, heavy armor, blunt weapon, long blade, axe, Polearms, athletics.
Mage: destruction, alteration, illusion, conjuration, mysticism, restoration, enchant, alchemy, battle without armor.
Thief: security, sneak, acrobatics, light armor, short blades, precision, trade, eloquence, unarmed combat.
2. Emphasize your own in any case strangers.
Can't warrior to grab the enchanted sword because it (the sword) before it was necessary to enchant. Any weapon from the iron blade Daedric Crescent (pls.), but not enchanted. Same thing with treatment.
3. Restrictions in the choice of weapons, armor or spells no. The magician can at least a thousand times call a Golden Saint or Dremora what.
73 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 21.09.19

no one would have won, if they are all the same) because this technique is to sneak up and strike? thieves don't fight like this))
in short, the magician flies away, the thief will crawl into the bushes or to the next village house to Rob, and the warrior will remain one waving a sword))
well, funny you ask questions))

M
Maalvi 21.09.19

Well, you fucking fouled! That's like asking which is better - a plane, a boat, or a tank.
Well, assuming that everyone will be pumped to the chaos=) it's definitely warrior. Moreover, both moget) Just a mage with his spells will send 100% reflection-absorption-resist, and light disruption will be current with the thief... And the thief, the warrior gets from a wide leg (as thick as the tin=)) your bow(crossbow, shuriken, knives, to th more like it...) and knocks this buzzing shnyazhku and happy is to drink Flynn to the nearest kitchen =)
PS Use your tool against the mage succeed current if he had not die. From the reflection...

A
Aleks Yustas 21.09.19

Warrior...
Morrissey vs magic good means of protection..and a lot...
And against physical attacks only reservations...and then..she's not much help...

M
Maalvi 21.09.19

Maybe now I will contradict myself, BUT! But what about the beacon? It's not protection from rukopashki? Tried to cast on itself, a beacon in 100P, and for once got?

A
Aiz 21.09.19

I take it back. The question is asked incorrectly.
The warrior has no ability totwo-handed sword. And if he is with a sword, the sword relic?
And then the armor Sanatana to the resonant head on Patsany resist....nope

Completely naked - to win MAG.
Paralis, a full complement itself,the bonuses to combat skills, and crumble into the meat.
Wake up-paralyz and again.
Or you can nesamovite say creatures immune to physical attacks, and to levitate and laugh, shooting the war bow called...etc. etc

Maulvi, 100P torch you say? For 1 or 2 seconds? And maybe even 3? Not...then no mana left.....if you sactual :=)

About reflection and resistance war. Though people asked the wrong question, but asked it correctly - ONLY YOUR ABILITY.
What is responsible for the resist to magic. Only the power of will like, if it is 100P, what is the resistance going to be?

ZZY I vote for mage. Paralysis bug. Repeat until mana is no end...

M
Maalvi 21.09.19

Not, well damn! And such a thing as enchantment on-where then? Or is it also not a skill war? Well, so be it! Some more alternatives:

a) the game has stuff that is already enchanted for different cool jokes... At the expense of the beacon, not know, need to look for... the General idea - there's nothing to enchant, everything is already ready. And with alchemy this same garbage, like the skill of a magician, but... the bottles-they are for all the bottles... and if a soldier drink bubble Flynn, he entu most alchemy will not use?

b) if not satisfied with the previous one... =) Skill athletics. Just Dodge the spells of a mage(well, or run away if sabatani touch...) to Wait until the mana of the mage is over, and THEN, according to the rules established in this paragraph, the magician IS NOT allowed to use ANY weapons. Even fists. Because none of his skills. Although, in my opinion, this is complete nonsense...

2Aiz, correction to your post(I'm just podemnik, and no brakes uzhzhzhasno!!). If naked, they still run until mana is not over! After all, bubbles - the same stuff =))). In General, weapons and armor - the tool of a warrior. Spells - exactly the same tool of the magician. Then why is a warrior to undress, and mage spells to keep?! =) Injustice! =)) Actually, this is complete nonsense began, so I suggest the status quo and to stop the debate...

E
Erhog 21.09.19

To be honest, the question is asked incorrectly. If no clothes in General, but the MAG will break both, and the thief at the end of the war tear. If weapons, armor, anantam thief lastreset war and the mage - IMHO

A
Aiz 21.09.19

Yes, I agree completely, stupid argument and truth there is no :=)
However at VERY high levels, mage=thief=fighter.....IMHO.I mean, they already are not much different.

PS no One answered what determines resistance to magic. Naked man.
Only willpower? If so, what resistance it gives.?

M
Maalvi 21.09.19

2All please note, I take a neutral stance(and Persian, I have a too - paladin-thief =)) and don't care to offend anyone, trying to consider all options...

2Erhoq Among other things, the skill of lifting is the prerogative of a Warrior. And, in the end, he will catch the thief...

Again 2All This idea... the thief has wonderful Saint - sneak... Then just wait until the Warrior Mage kneading(well, because it will be, anyhow!) and then, the secret behind to go unnoticed and so polite *chpok* -Good evening! =)))

D
Dairel 21.09.19

I have all the Persian soldiers, in the sense that they did not use combat magic)) never understood why you need a spell of Destruction, if there is a sword and axe :))) I believe that the warrior on any win))

Z
Zloy_Volshebnik 21.09.19

My personal, in principle, nikou unnecessary ;) subjective opinion.
Warrior.
Just the storyline of Morrowind need at least some skill crushing and short swords, and then just at the end of the heart will not get a point if blunt weapon weak ride. Anyway the warrior lives easier - no need to constantly castmate spells
and fear, that ending mana (at low levels), waving itself mechik and that's all.
Well, of course the battle would win the warrior, even if all three will be the one hundredth level
here I join diril. Definitely.

D
Dairel 21.09.19

I don't know) mana still ends, just spent it not in battle, but for all sorts of camping needs :))

A
Aiz 21.09.19

Yes, to end. But not before the health of the warrior :=)
Generally mages hard life, but I ALWAYS play a mage. Or sniper :=)
Never took warrior.fighter or thief\diplomat. Habit :=)

I see my questions no one knows the answer?
Hmm, okay, question number 2. Characteristics(strength, intelligence....) up to what level?
Up to 100 maximum(without potions and magic?)
And skills up to 100, right?
But with the help of korprusa is possible to obtain any value of\stamina? So?

That all who believes that wins wars. Well, I mage to level 100 pump characteristics and skills as a warrior.
Hence it is the battle to be cuuuute a little bit worse.Due to a smaller number of HP (however, the rightleveling mage HP they will have equally)
And now the question in the Studio. If the mage and warrior are almost the same combat skills, but the mage still has magic, who wins?

M
Maalvi 21.09.19

Uhh... already worn out water with a sieve to carry... what to do?
2Aiz the points, but not turning to the questions because exact answers are not know and do not want to lie =):
a)Why be limited to only 100m level? Let alone 1000! There's generally all borders erased...
b)If you say YOURSELF that the time to pump more weapons, then why, warrior can't develop magic???
Ischo time will tell - STE silly and pointless to argue - who will win! It is better what easier to pass the game. Well, if not easier, then at least faster? IMHO - paladin-thief =)))

A
Aiz 21.09.19

IMHO-warrior-arrows :=) And a bit of MAG.

A
AlexB 21.09.19

To start the game pure mage difficult and pointless - you still need stick-kalupala! so PURE mage PURE warrior will never win!!! A thief duck and even more so because if we take the real average level where no distinctions between them (IMHO 25-30 LVL) PURE warrior and more so if shooting owns - flocks all!!!

E
EvilMusicModer 21.09.19

On account of the fire, the warrior hand-to-hand weapon but a bow will leave the thief the magician is enclosed righting Manu want ladies who need leave a message in this thread.And pure warrior:What are his skills is certainly not athletic(leave it the same thief) and Given that the magician is riveted restore mana he just ontic and will be wet of the warrior the school of destruction,And if a pure mage 100 level he can sostenuti paralysis
the whole Vivec three minutes so it all depends on pumping.

P
PlayGround.ru 21.09.19

I wonder. Where did you get the conclusion that restores mana?

E
EvilMusicModer 21.09.19

I no where I got it made myself(Not in the editor)
So peresyshcheniya to Increase the magic 100P for 1 second
And a spell to increase intelligence 100P for 1 second it costs 20 mana restores 35 plus the cost of cestovanie turns 15, little of course but a fact is a fact
Important not to confuse the order ie first the magic, then the intelligence

p
pcgamer 21.09.19

I guess the MAG is still new plays, with the skill of flying, you can even try on the server, you can put$ 20 on magician!!!