3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashalet 06.02.20 11:59 am

Impressions of the game (Inside)

Impressions to describe wildly difficult. On the one hand the game is perfect. No, even so: PERFECT. Here and sumptuously drawn, locations. And great, very convincing character animation. An intriguing plot. And is discharged to the atmosphere. And constant voltage in the frame. In General, this is a rare example of the style. As for the gameplay, and here the authors were surprised, because with the minimum possible actions, our character manages to continually create on the screen all kinds of cool stuff. In General the ideal. No kidding.

Nevertheless, I can't play this masterpiece game more than 10-20 minutes at a time. Because the gameplay is based on the scheme to understand what to do next - you have a couple of times to die - just bitch@ frozen! Did not think that it is necessary to run away from the opening door - die. Don't understand what this Board is somehow better to jump - die. Not proleptic, did not foresee, do not feel intuitively - die, die, SOHNIYE!!!

Hate it. : ) That's really annoying.

But the game is so good that otherwsise and otluca on the table by keyboard - pick up the scattered keys and nervously swallowing coffee, sit down to play again. I call it magic...
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dwa4e 06.02.20

to be honest , this game is not especially surprised , as Limbaugh
the atmosphere is good , but otherwise...

D
Donbeedon 06.02.20

A lot of impressions and they are very bright!)) amazing game with its unique atmosphere and charm)) Game-the art Inside is a bright representative of this))

M
Mardrok 06.02.20

Not a fan of these games...not a fan! But I passed twice and probably a third pass - this is called a miracle!!!
(fan kosmosimov and so forth. but putting Domanski such a Miracle did not happen, was demolished in an hour) so that the surprises among the games is still there as a pleasant and not so)))

V
VsynC 06.02.20

Super!
This game entered MY top 10 games !
And I have had a lot of games and told a lot of shit )

S
S.t.e.n 06.02.20

The game..to run-you can.... Better Limbaugh.

r
raketoff 06.02.20

The toy is awesome! He is not a fan of the genre, set just out of curiosity and damn hooked!!! The last time such a pleasant sense of novelty experienced from Firewatch. Really cool work! Recommend.

j
jigadloff 06.02.20

I agree with the author discussion! And just kill their mother timings-calculate to the second exactly when to run out of the shelter, how far to run (on the same blast wave) really pisses!
PS But the game is still valid.

r
raketoff 06.02.20

Went for 2 days. And I liked the contrast of clear periodicity threats
Spoiler(especially where the kid zombakov pretended to be))) and what all the puzzles traps are solved instinctively.
Have spoilerwarning only hairy under the water, really freaked)))don't know what developed was a smoker, but damn it's a masterpiece! Will pass again.

P
Pretecs 06.02.20

Best indie game of the year, in my humble opinion :-)

N
Noob--- 06.02.20

I really liked the game, though the plot remains a mystery... Better than limbo, the atmosphere is great, nice graphics, the sound is good

B
BOEHKOM 06.02.20

a very cool platformer
this is not crap like мафии3, domanska, mirrorsedge, the homefront, etc

V
Valentin_K 06.02.20

This game is a real MASTERPIECE, without false modesty (and honestly I don't remember for the life I have awarded any game such a high-profile title, and I play for a long time, since 1992).
The plot - the essence of what it is evolved to humanity today.
Method of filing - dual semantic range.
The ending is a masterpiece, a brain explosion :)

Verdict: the Game is revolutionary in its depth. This Insider - breakdown cover and exposure of the truth in allegorical form. The developers definitely created a new genre, or at least raised the bar on the level where its outlines already became visible. Hats off to the developers, along with the brain )))

R
Reverrius 06.02.20

Studio Playdead six years ago released LIMBO, a black and white game boy, awakened in the gloomy forest. It immediately became a hit with connoisseurs, as puzzle-platform genre, and "interactive art".
And here at the yard in 2016. Night. Forest. Boy. INSIDE.

So, INSIDE is a puzzle-platformer in a gloomy setting of a sci-Fi dystopia. As in LIMBO, the player must understand who we are and what is happening around them. In fact INSIDE is "interactive parable", another example of this art. But the gameplay here is more than quality and variety. The developers constantly throw up something new, trying to move away from the hackneyed game of punches and moves. The puzzles are intuitive, organic, original. And closer to the final player expects "innovation", which is simply bulging his eyes, believe me.
The game was more polished and conceptually regulated LIMBO. And, importantly, no less atmospheric and exciting.

The result: a great puzzle-platformer and just one of the best games of 2016.

9/10

K
Key Ovald 06.02.20

The limb was a unique creation, a diamond among the arcades.
The second game the Studio develops ideas and takes them to the even more epic heights. This time not otherworldly spooky world, but it is a terrible human dystopia, and the same ephemeral as the Limb. Crazy design, the creatures, the experiments, destroyed world, where everything is either his staff, or zombies, or meat for the experiments.
The same incredibly beautiful, stylish, spooky and spectacular world, only this time in color and graphics.
Raises the question not only of escape from the system, but what you can be after such a defection on the one hand, and what you can do in this system, the choice will be only one flight.
Masterpiece/10