3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 06.02.20 12:01 pm

Guys, tell me. Is there such a mod? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Guys, is there Spawner like the fact that the bag is only normal PM? Why do I need one? A very long and abundantly washed with alcohol history. If there is, throw please a reference. I would be very grateful
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiem 06.02.20

Comrade, there is such a mod. Google , mm, for instance Master Zone. Spawn items, creatures, people, transport , - and the other section is responsible for teleporting you home where you say on the set (recorded) coordinates.

T
Tommy_Koratel 06.02.20

Tiem
very grateful, my friend

D
DrDenn 06.02.20

Tommy_Koratel
Spawner from naxac'a Googly (CheatItemsMenu_ShoC_v2) like the 2.0 version is the latest, just clean well and not difficult to adapt to the mod...
here he is -- http://rgho.st/55024611

j
jeorje 06.02.20

love abundantly washed with alcohol history, I have such a full

I
Int0xicate 06.02.20

A very long and abundantly washed with alcohol the story of how Russian youths ten years of age in one game (Stalker) and amuse the mod from brothers in mind.

D
DrDenn 06.02.20

Int0xicate important not to get carried away!!! ( I'm talking about fashion, not about alcohol))))

T
Tiem 06.02.20

Int0xicate That I'm not a punk never. But in the mod PM, called OGSE, I go for about 7 years ;) 3-4 months passes, get bored, and go to the Area. The wind stirring the grass. The hoots in the distance creatures. Kurlykina flesh in the bushes. And most importantly. what all this lives. One sohranki the situation is not repeated.

I
Int0xicate 06.02.20

Tiem
Even if you re-play what to do in these games over the years? Do the original parts even without mods pass a couple of evenings, for game in the open world of Stalker is very poor and in the short story. Not in every example the Witcher and Fallout, there can be a quite a long time to play and play a lot of roles.

T
Tommy_Koratel 06.02.20

Int0xicate
don't agree with you, comrade. Wizards, the most for a week or two passed, and the games from the gazebo..... worse only Russian game development (not counting the first EX Machina, pirates and truckers)
p.s. although I can not admit that a couple of interesting features in the same Skyrim I liked