3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Mihaylo 06.02.20 12:01 pm

Can not create job (Fallout 4)

Writes: (you can't create automatron), although the necessary components are available, what's the deal?
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Turbodestroer 06.02.20

Artem Michael
Well, it means something is missing.

I
Ivanych 06.02.20

Artem Michael
Russian, no?

789dm789 06.02.20

Artem Michael
I built two machines (or whatever they are called) in different camps: come to one writes that type not can create. went to the second - all create.

n
nestrbob 06.02.20

To create a robot like the other junk on workbenches - need to have the necessary materials. If the settlement is not connected to the common trade network, the materials must be of the GG in a backpack or only those that are in the workbench. If components for the construction or repair is not enough, then a message appears that while You can not create.
Spoiler

S
Sprintin 06.02.20

you perks that pumped?

A
Artem Mihaylo 06.02.20

nestrbob
As if there is not clear that what is missing, but I do one resource is not enough, not as soon as I realized....

n
nestrbob 06.02.20

Artem Michael
When the displayed list is required, the row with the missing components of a slightly different shade(have to look) and in numbers the ratio is seen as necessary and how many are in stock. Create a trade route, then trash all settlements linked, in the construction of resource issues will not.

A
Artem Mihaylo 06.02.20

nestrbob
I would also like to ask why when I unplug I don't need the mod, my game crashes when loading saves?

A
Artem Mihaylo 06.02.20

Petushok what the cons all stamped))

n
nestrbob 06.02.20

Artem Michael
The save game contains data for graphics objects that have been added to the mod, and since you mod was removed, then removed and texture of objects. When loading saves, the game can't find the files you need to load that and crashes or freezes.
PS plus is better?

m
msi_gus 06.02.20

nestrbob
I have a problem , I have created a case for jizabel but when you put the head nothing happens

n
nestrbob 06.02.20

msi_gus
The robot with the head of Jezebel happened? There is nothing to split hairs, create a new standard robot and put it on his head, and Jezebel - that's all.
Here are instructions with pictures - follow the cursor.
Spoiler

m
msi_gus 06.02.20

nestrbob
so I put the head on the new automation , it is not renamed in Jezebel , and the quest is not updated

n
nestrbob 06.02.20

msi_gus
Again, if you go into the workbench and open the robot, then it is in string head written head of Jezabel? If so, look for another version of Automatron, the robot needs to change the name is still in the process of construction.

i
igorKJI 06.02.20

162 level of resources as shit, all of them, but says you can't create a new automaton, in any settlement, I need it to fasten it to the head of Jezebel

G
Golv 06.02.20

igorKJI
A lot of resources but still lacks something. When you write You can't create automatron click to mark and the missing items will appear with a magnifying glass to the right at some boxes, the traders, etc. I also thought that it is all there, but it was not.

E
Element80 06.02.20

Golv
I have appear with a magnifying glass all of the items on the list needed for the robot, though each of the ingredients I have 20 PCs and more

f
flashg 26.07.22

Is there a limit to how many robots can be created? but it seems to write that there are enough resources - but does not create

p
potter790 26.07.22

It is strange that the answer is not in the topic.
To create robots, you need clean materials, i.e. resources. No junk, no loads of materials, but pure material. This is either to disassemble the trash, or through the console to dial the required amount, again, not with a load, but the number of pieces.

flashg wrote:
is there a limit to the number of robots that can be created?
Not at all, but in the latest version of the game, robots are defined as settlers. I have Ada and Jezabel always hang out in the Red Rocket, and before there were always 0 settlers there. Now in the latest version of the game it detects 2 settlers. At the same time, in the process of attacking settlements, they are not taken into account, or for tasks from a nigga. That is, with ordinary settlers, if they were in the settlement, there would be attacks on the settlements, and the nigga would give tasks, but this does not happen to them. Stupidly, the quantity is determined and that's it. Maybe something is related to this. But rather, as I wrote above, there is no material, pure material, and therefore are not created.