3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
centner0k 06.02.20 12:01 pm

Fix online store (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Middle-earth.Shadow.of.War.V1.0.Online.Fix-REVOLT (fixed online store) , Put it on RePack from'qoob (replaced the files in the folder x64) a couple of times swore that steam is not running (although it was running) then nothing. Does not start . Dancing with Boone like run as administrator (game and steam) are not.It does not pass on this Repack ? or is there another solution? Share experiences encountered.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sativum 06.02.20

centner0k
steam shut down

M
MyGhost 06.02.20

centner0k
The is Repack from'qoob and the fix. If that doesn't work, then just reinstall the game. My first Repack from hatab was with this fix, that's where the problem was. Has bakepol, the game was set from'qoob'a and it worked without errors

T
Torl 06.02.20

MyGhost
Throw off the link please to download the fix or the game with the fix. Posherstiv the torrent, not found to fix the game.

c
centner0k 06.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/redirect/revolt.group/index.php?/topic/4872-middle-earth%E2%84%A2-shadow-of-war-download-thread/

c
centner0k 06.02.20

The problem was not solved( . I'm repak T_ONG_BAK. any other ideas?

g
greyWalker 06.02.20

centner0k
To accept))

U
UnknowKomissar 06.02.20

Salute, you guys.
Have an indelicate question to ask - and this fix will work from the start or after the second act? And then I specifically started a new game and the store never tried.
What am I doing wrong?

c
centner0k 06.02.20

Was cured by installing Windows 10 (it was 7ka)

s
spycrab2 06.02.20

Guys , now anywhere not to download this fix , I understand it was closed , who managed to download it write to me and try to throw it to me. Pliz !!!!
P. s on the official website www.playground.ru/redirect/revolt.group/index.ph.. the Giveaway is closed.

G
Guest 22.04.24

i found it here but it require password https://s8.picofile.com/file/8309421450/Middle_earth_Shadow_of_War_V1_0_Online_Fix_REVOLT.rar.html