3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 06.02.20 12:03 pm

Error code: saxophone (Destiny 2)

in honor of the free weekend, decided to look at the game! and here here. any ideas!? about the wood and other crap not to write (obviously did not do crap)

z.s. it does not work and VPN (Avira Pro, different countries) and prescription ports. and of the forum nicherta no, although an error with the saxophone since the beta.

13 Comments
Sort by:
p
pika pichunov 06.02.20

similarly, by the way. says requires a restart of the application, but did not help, even after the process was removed)

k
knot7 06.02.20

I have the same thing, for the sake of experiment I even tried via cable to the Internet connect and the language everywhere changed.. same error and the solution is nowhere, damn restart even with 100го times does not help. I guess you need to wait, maybe midnight will work?

B
Beyondix 06.02.20

Same crap,run as admin and other crap is not helping(

M
Marionetco 06.02.20

knot7
maybe just the server do not stand up, because if you run the game without the launcher, then you get this kind of trouble with the turn:

Spoiler

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 06.02.20

Same crap...

k
knot7 06.02.20

Marionetco
support your opinion, well that remains for us then, just wait))

p
pika pichunov 06.02.20

if not difficult, here the news post if I solve the problem

k
knot7 06.02.20

damn, just came to check before game with friends in prepaid,the error was gone and there was a message about accepting the license agreement, but then I had to go out.. I support the version of the overloaded servers. so try

n
nexus2017 06.02.20

Try to disable Kaspersky if you have or analogichnoi protection I helped!!!

k
knot7 06.02.20

nexus2017
I have 10 stands, I tried to disable defender and firewall, it didn't change anything

p
pika pichunov 06.02.20

I walked guys, keep you updated for a long time was loaded and kind of went

M
Marionetco 06.02.20

peak Pikunov
confirm! how to write only from 20:00 you can play. all apparently the issue has been resolved

k
knot7 06.02.20

well, now you know whether to buy)))