3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Krivankov 21.09.19 06:15 pm

Freezes in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good time of day. Tell the whole situation from the beginning.
Bought the computer. When they came to the seller it was the NVidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB.
Started working GTA 5. Everything was perfect on high graphics settings, that is, calmly skated, ran, jumped, everything blew up, not a single drawdown, and if they were not significant. After you ask to put a NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB. Began to test, your chart was about to high or medium, can't remember exactly, but when testing stable 30-40 FPS were all the same, blown up, ran, rode all right. After brought home and installed it to your hard drive. Reinstalled Windows. Trying to delete Windows old Windows files, then I have failed, that is, I now can't delete files last Windows. Installed GTA on the hard drive that was in this PC. GTA 5 bought from steam. Went in and it's just... Stupid there are no words, mega freezes, impossible to play and all in this spirit.
Just put the lowest possible settings, did the NVidia graphics settings, set priority, set the paging file. To use all processors and all memory. As a result, now play GTA 5 Online on the lowest settings, in windowed mode almost 800x600, hard drawdown FPS, when I stand everything seems in order, but sometimes sags fps, but when you begin to ride, to swim, to fly, to run, to move the mouse, everything starts to freesite.
Before you throw information in my PC I will say one thing, my friend are minimum settings, it didn't touch the NVidia settings. And he all perfect. The second friend actually laptop it sucks and it lowered all the graphics as I'm playing in windowed mode 800x600, it has friezes but not strong. What I have. Stupidly I went into the game like normal 20-25 FPS, and then begins the trash, just a slide show may not play, go on the road less, but still. Just don't understand how this is so?
PC:
Video card: NVidia GeForce 660 GTX 2 GB
Hard drive:
1) ST250DM000-1BC141 (250 GB) Hard disk, which was immediately from the PC
2) WDC WD2500JS-60NCB1 (250 GB) Hard disk that my
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9400 @2.66 GHz (4 cores)
RAM: 4 GB DDR3 RAM
PS my friend 4 operatives, but the game is perfect. Tell me what to do, just have they held up, I want to play normally
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 21.09.19

Your explanation of the little understood, but what would I:
1.Formatnul BOTH the hard drive and freewheeling Windu again with OFFICIAL image, downloaded from of. site, because it is not clear that there is a old file
2. After drinking the fresh wood, from the official websites of devices. With the motherboard (except LAN, Wi-FI, Bluetooth), namely the sites of the manufacturer.
3. Would not use any tweaks for Windows

t
t830x 21.09.19

Online need more powerful hardware. Since the last update broke optimisation (a single person whose to had 200+ FPS now sees wild drawdown and and config it as powerful as my, there is a 2K monitor )., I'm on my i5 4460 GTX 16GB 960GB days online got 27FPS

I have online usually up to 12GB operative employed, and there are only 4....

A little more than 11GB busy and only a 48FPS should be 75 in my room

R
Rela1s 21.09.19

Don't understand... Where you installed Grand theft auto? 1 or 2 hard? If the second it's in minus you. Set on the first you were given.

But seriously what a weak comp for games.

A
Aleksandr Krivankov 21.09.19

Kirill22092
The problem is that after reinstalling the old Windows installation(that is, the one that stood at purchase) for a new one, I can't reinstall window because the files of the old Windows installation(which was at purchase) are not deleted, but when running the Windows installer says unable to retrieve information about the hard disk

A

t830x
OK, but how to explain the fact that my friends who have computers way worse lag less, and I have a computer compared to their better, but you can't play

A

Rela1s
Established that I'm the one who gave me

K
Kirill22092 21.09.19

Alexander Krivenkov wrote:
can't get information about the hard disk
Maybe hard drive is broken because of this and brakes. If he really is broken, it is better to pull out it from PC, because it can not only slow down the game.

t
t830x 21.09.19

Alexander Krivenkov
Nonsense, huzhih computers GTA can only utaba to watch.

And in Padawan was already configured OS and the game so that they worked in tandem and as you say, 30 - 40FPS, but now moving OS - all work of prodavan stupidly down the drain went away.

The seller sold you a working version in which GTA operates. Decided to replace windows? To itself spiteful Buratino ;) And the second disc, its needed as an extra set - 500GB would be all over the place, and so now sit and suffer, just do not appreciate someone else's work.

f
fatallezzz 21.09.19

but how to explain the fact that my friends who have computers way worse lag less, and I have a computer compared to them better
You have Windows set to understand how dick, excuse me. Normal clean reinstall Windows from the BIOS, without dancing with a tambourine and some sort of old file, they are certainly not through the basket removed, nakati the wood using some kind of Driver Pack Solution and play on health.
On the release of GTA V passed her on the laptop with i5-3210m and a GT650m 2gb. In 1366x768 sought a stable 60 FPS online, not even on gnesinsky graphics settings. Friezes were found only at crazy speeds santorno.
At the same time with me have played with each i3 (somehow) and a GTX660, and he stood in 1920x1080 medium high all in the same 60 FPS.

Your Windows are now like a wounded Hippo, she pulled out the card, inserted another, slipped some left disk and then naustralia a bunch of junk. I would have refused to work normally.

A

Kirill22092
Here I do crap with this computer, because If I pull out my hard drive, then the PC will not be Windows, and if you get the one that came with the purchase, then when you boot the PC I wrote the Reset Ctrl+Alt+Del or something of that sort, in other words to reload, I read on the Internet about it, as I understood, problems with the BIOS file. But I don't much understand all this. So I don't know what to do

A

fatallezzz
Yes, I'd love to, but the problem is that when you insert a USB flash drive with the installation file and set priority, then when you boot the PC climbs the message Reset Ctrl+Alt+Del or something like that, after pressing combinations of these buttons, does the reboot and everything repeated again, And if you pull back on the stick, then everything will be fine

K
Kirill22092 21.09.19

Alexander Krivenkov
Suggest formatnut both hard prog AOMEI Partition Assistant. Here is the instruction https://lumpics.ru/how-to-format-hdd-via-bios/

f
fatallezzz 21.09.19

when you insert a USB flash drive with the installation file and set priority, then when you boot the PC climbs the message Reset Ctrl+Alt+Del
Hence the image is written incorrectly, rewrite the image of the stick. Formatting Fat32, to write way better than the original. Use Ultra ISO, it writes no problem normal the install drive.

.Chiken 21.09.19

Hardware change and materiel to teach is what to do first xD