3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil 06.02.20 12:03 pm

What is the name of Your Sims? (The Sims 2)

I for one call them angliiskii names such as Peter, Mary, etc.
181 Comments
Sort by:
c
comcat 06.02.20

And I call them different, previously just tried to come up with funny names in a foreign way. For example my grandfather was don Carleon, father of the Spanish mafia, magbet, but right now it is simpler names. It was the truth and stupid (for fun)... Also Gordan, Jane, etc. If you still remember, I write.

D
Da Joker 06.02.20

heh do me Pinocchio, Cheburashka and other unmentionables :)
it would be interesting to ask what have your Sims aspiration

c
comcat 06.02.20

My Sims mainly the desire family is the most interesting pursuit. Little of the romantics, and the rest finally on your toes...

S
Sean Pivis 06.02.20

My desire to fuck ! :)
Live 2 grandfather Niger and Ondina white-bearded man in a Viking helmet and shorts

Family name Masturbates Names: Sean, Marselas, Antonio and a young son named Moron

D
Da Joker 06.02.20

well, you pinned! :)))))))))))
my Sims is also a desire to have sex.... never thought that someone vibiraem some thread
the desire in addition to romance... I think this thing with the desire is a bit does not fit
in the game... but without this garbage failed to realize the chip with fears and desires

B
Bart60 06.02.20

My name is BOSS and Fist!!!!! And before name: Russian American English Buggy and Advanced!!!!!!!!

K
Kaprizz 06.02.20

Hot!My names are very different.From Jack to the Ladies.There is another way Andromeda and the family name Pupkus

A
Avrorochka 06.02.20

I have my Sims call a normal Russian names.Here are the current names to come up with them do not know.Called them Sims. And now I have a family with the name of the Skeleton lives.
Aspirations I choose either the family,or learning.With other aspirations I pochimu not like to play.

O
Old_Nik 06.02.20

I also have all sorts of type Alien Bob, Andromeda, the shield, Aureliano Buendia, Jose arcadio, Meme - I generally like to call them names of all sorts of literary characters and writers...

O
Old_Nik 06.02.20

Right now for example we want to grow the entire family of amber... will be starstey something! Given that this collection of the current folder, and mamok pieces 7 :) Children do not count :))) Oh, I love Zelazny!

N
Nyutochka 06.02.20

My SIM card name is Anna (Anna)
her husband lane (Lein)
daughter - Katrina (Katrina)
son - Michael (Mikl)
the second son Robert (Robert)
third son - Nikolai (Kolia)
fourth son Pasha (Pasha)
And the fifth son I think to call Alexander (Alexandr)

N
Nyutochka 06.02.20

I also have a bunch of Musketeers:
D'artagnan, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis.
And they live in this lot - Paris

H
Hardness 06.02.20

And this idea... Only Zelazny I've been reading, now I all can not remember... Can you tell me how are they? And family really comes out, if I'm not mistaken, of the 17 men... unfortunately, it will not work... However, they can be in two houses. and daddy separately, not to produce more... =)
I have recently came to light Stella Artois... got a beer commercial!!!

O
Old_Nik 06.02.20

I see Oberon were at least 20 children from 10 women :)
I have only the first two wife of children are realized: the first wife of Cymnea and her children (sometimes had to cheat with the codes, men give birth) - Benedict, Osric, Find; and second wife - Faiella and her children - Eric, Corwin's younger daughter dierdre (until the current in the belly of the mother)... And the rest moms to create a need, and here are their names: Clarissa, Mains, harla (in my opinion, from this Union have Oberon had no children)Riga, Deibel, Kinta, Paulette, Laura, and Dylan.

A
AiD 06.02.20

Not calling them. They come to us. :-)))

L
Love Shoot 06.02.20

Tommy, SAP mark i verceti :)))

M
Mercedes 06.02.20

Oooo... well done :)) in my honor called SIM!
see?!

H
Hardness 06.02.20

Thank you!!! Only, I'm afraid I did not have enough patience for all these mothers and their children, especially because I codes I do not know (about the sex of the child). So I have to do to my neighborhood without the amber family :)

C
Coffin 06.02.20

My zametnymi do all sorts of names name type Revin(female) and Episode. Love the name of Laurent and Gabriel, and especially Miko and Lou... Russian names do not call only if not some Russian family.......

V
Valka 06.02.20

Russian names to use is awkward (Pashto names we have a lean and stupid look, when for example Sergey Gavrilov and Natalia Gavrilov, except that great-the French something new...)
Like the name Kevin, Tony, Andrew, Ursula, Barbara, Wanda.... Draw from foreign investigators, the koi in the mass reading, and movies. And another trick: if Sims history, to name children called their great-great-great there any. Here y name is Mary sue Pleasant and Daniel lovely people children, two boys-twins, I called them by the names of their ancestors and with the other side: Bruno and Jeff :))))