3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Light_Warrior 06.02.20 12:05 pm

Is it possible in this game to miss a location? (Dark Souls)

Please tell me: and maybe skip some locations? skip - do not I mean do not take place, and I mean to miss the road leading in particular to Locke? I just watched one pass the incentive, and judging by it - I missed around 4 or 5 places, as are now in Ruins, demons (I've already hit both bells). And watched videoprohozhdenie these Ruins, where people were fighting with some boss named Indefatigable Warrior, but I was not: I went through the white light, some of that ran, and I have the inscription VICTORY, after defeating the boss. Is that a glitch? and now where such long, high stairs a bit broken - there is white light - yellow, and if to interact with him, it is written Closed the will of the Great king. Where and what am I doing wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 06.02.20

Light_Warrior
and maybe skip some locations?
Light. Some are hidden from the eyes of very high quality. In DLTS the first time without the guide at all, I think, not to get.

people struggled with some boss named Indefatigable Warrior, but I was not: I went through the white light, some of that ran, and I have the inscription VICTORY, after defeating the boss. Is that a glitch?
Yes, this is a bug. Tireless warrior somehow he drove off.

there is a white light - yellow, and if to interact with him, it is written Closed the will of the Great king. Where and what am I doing wrong?
Just pass the game on. After the bells your way lies in the fortress of sen, where the gate is now open.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 06.02.20

Light_Warrior
well, for starters you need to go back to the County of the undead to the blacksmith, and more specifically, to the gate, which a little further on, they are open now. and about the missing roads, is likely to miss the entrance to the cavity. located in a swamp before following, rather, just go in the opposite part from the following locations and there will be the root, go on it directly to the impasse. it's an invisible wall, her chest, followed by another invisible wall and the entrance to the cavity. but the cavity better come in after receiving a great bowl because you have rasplachivaetsya moving fires.

L
Light_Warrior 06.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki wrote:
but the cavity better come in after receiving a great bowl because you have rasplachivaetsya moving fires.
Oh, and what about fires: how to unlock the teleporters? in the passage I read that it can be opened only after completing Anor Londo.. But I never found...
And even now back in the same County of the Undead, not having teleport? to go on foot through half of the world?

d
dimontok 06.02.20

Light_Warrior wrote:
to go on foot through half of the world?
so.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 06.02.20

Light_Warrior
Yes, on foot. but there is one crap called slice - in other words, the way back is shorter. go back into the swamp from the cave following in the left part is such a healthy wheel is like a water mill, so this is a quick way to the top. Anor Londo is a County of the undead. check the room where the blacksmith, there is a passage to the big gate to the fortress. here you will pass the fortress and get to Anor Londo.

S
Sergey 82 06.02.20

Light_Warrior
Light_Warrior wrote:
to go on foot through half of the world?
You can use the Elevator system. Need to go back to Plague the city, and take the lift. Go further and go down the Elevator to New Londo Ruins. Elevator to the Fire Temple next. In the Fire Temple go to the top lift and moved to the end location, the City of the Undead near the bonfire of Undead County. From this fire there is a gate to the Fortress of Hay. Through this location, go to Anor Londo, kill the pair of the boss, talk with the lush lady and get a bowl.

L
Light_Warrior 06.02.20

and are there any left-wing fashion that adds a map or teleport?

L
Light_Warrior 06.02.20

There were several additional questions:
1. And I think in light of all these problems will be easier to start a new game and go through all the more carefully?
2. As for your controller to call the sight, having a bow or crossbow?

S
Sergey 82 06.02.20

Light_Warrior
1. I think not. From the bottom of the bell to the gate of the Fortress of Hay, one way or another, you will need to go back, deal with slices. In fact, not so much in the past.
2. When the bow in both hands and ready to fire - LB. For the crossbow does not work.