3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leman140 21.09.19 06:15 pm

a glitch with the task of excavation. (Fallout 4)

Took a job in a good neighborhood that noseless Bobby. asked me to free the accomplice from prison, the diamond city, was released. went together on a mission to steal the stocks of the mayor of diamond city. in the end, a long way on the subway through ghouls, robot ultrapulse broke the wall, that's just the trouble, the last fragile wall he refuses to break. weighs team hit E fragile wall, must be given the signal that robot and nothing, emptiness. hero nothing to him.

p.s. perezagruzka earlier saves does not help
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meyker 21.09.19

leman140
Similarly, it was. Approached the robot stuck to the texture and then not moving. Mode codes entered the code resurrect (reboot character) from fallout 3. Don't know how but it worked, he otsluzhil, went to tear down the wall.

g
gbhju037 21.09.19

leman140
Come to the man (Mel I think) and talk to him. It is something you will offer. In General talk to him and it will work.

Y
YVR 21.09.19

I entered the code for passing through walls ( tcl ) and climbed through the ceiling there is a blue door in the vault beside her disabled cheat back, and walked in the door, loaded the level with the vault and all the characters were already there, I have a way, the first wall and another before the last refused to break...

G
Gur1 21.09.19

leman140
Before break one of the last walls, it is necessary to have a word with the owner of the robot and/or Bobby, just do not remember. A bug is not excluded.

A
Alkio17 21.09.19

gbhju
Thanks for help )

A
Anton Tutmin 21.09.19

gbhju
helped

C
CheesyTre 20.02.22

gbhju037
Thank you♥