3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TattoedMua 06.02.20 12:06 pm

Slow Mo (Injustice 2)

Very clomid on PC, is there any solution to this problem?
Just in case:
GeForce Gtx 950m 2Gb
RAM 8Gb
8 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Star 06.02.20

frame dropping turn on in advanced settings-turn off shadows nafig
resolution smaller do
using task Manager-performance or processes as there is bet on the game process-high process

J
Jmen111 06.02.20

Guys can somebody know how to open the skins of the justice League and how to choose the turtles. I only have one Leonardo. Thanks in advance.

T
TheHouse 06.02.20

Jmen111
Skins are knocked out in the parent boxes for the trials, they're generated online, so the pirates campaign in any way.

Turtles are NOT out, in the usual sense to change skin. It is implemented on the principle of changing things, what WEAPONS will wear this turtle and you will have respectively: Swords - Leonardo, nun-Chucky - Michelangelo, etc.

j
jax baron 06.02.20

Ramil Makeev
Oleg Star
I do not know the hell I live even in the config of the game prescribed but the infection is not product stores how only helps frame dropping and when it is necessary task to be started as soon as you start slowmo so tabcom +Alt sharply on the task Manager and then the game just yet

e
era4466 06.02.20

jax baron
I even frame dropping does not help,
PC GTX 1080, intel core i7 last generation, 16 GB of RAM.
ultra settings, 10 minutes all goes smoothly, the rollers are generally 100-150 fps show in the battles of the 60 holds, but then begins a hell falls to 25-5 fps, lag terribly starting, what is most interesting fps gradually goes down in descending order of frames, the settings changed and the 720, nothing changes everything, he's like 10 minutes on a discrete vidyuhi holds and then the CPU attacks (built-in)
The driver reinstalled, in the nvidia Manager been through, nothing helps( online resource there is nothing about it(

j
jax baron 06.02.20

Ramil Makeev
era4466
Oleg Star
Damn I have an idea, we need the label to prescribe to salocius 30 fps violently and then I think many problems will go away in one game it helped but don't know how to register in the game no Lok 30 frames to put I think will be more confused if you do

j
jax baron 06.02.20

Ramil Makeev
era4466
There are still strange decisions but you need to download trainer from the Fling is already on the playground in the cheats section and press the number 4 goes quickly until he father-in-law while the rules

e
era4466 06.02.20

SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM!
Just reinstall the game to another HHD
Now everything flies without any freezes!