3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DefaultMouse 06.02.20 12:06 pm

How to buy Ferrari 458 SPECIALE, McLaren? (The Crew)

Neither the collection nor any of the dealers... they are not Where to get them?
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
wheelman30 06.02.20

buy the season pass if so I want them, but I did not like these machines

H
Hudson 06.02.20

It's those who bought gold. Located in your garage. But in General, I agree with wheelman30 machines are pretty mediocre, in any class of stars in the sky is not enough.

E
Energy Death 06.02.20

Hudsоn
everything is blamed McLaren, who for poor management who for speed. but still take it to the race. and if we judge by who wins in pvp more often it is the McLaren)
a Ferrari is a Ferrari, and it and life was never the fastest car is the majors, nothing else to do for a ride so to speak)

H
Hudson 06.02.20

Energy Death

I have a McLaren mp4-c I it yesterday, lulz sake, did racing. Plus just the fact that it almost never fills, but on the straights he even merges the sls Cams and Bentley. So I'm on the Viper at it's best, though that is not obedience, but on the straights sutured as necessary.

x
xXflitzerXx 06.02.20

McLaren is good on twisty roads. On the straights, Yes, less speed, but it does not prevent it to win in pvp, in the presence of direct hands estessno))

E
Energy Death 06.02.20

Hudsоn
I went with the body on the Viper, in principle, people are not rukanah) well, Viper Argonauts on the Mercedes SL without any problems.
and Murs is basically the best car of the free, if his course is set up correctly, what an amazing change a few details changes the behavior dramatically. I am sure that McLaren can do the same.

at the expense of Bentley, she has one that she can only go in a straight line, I'm no nitro 415км were dispersed to her, but she turns not going.

SLS have not tried but I think on management it is not much better than the BMW, is that the lunch is not so.

K
Kirill Gurin 06.02.20

I have the crew + Calling All Units what it is not in the list I have , and at police it is