3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
express-rus 06.02.20 12:06 pm

Not working after update, yubisoft insolent! (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Hi, long time where a month or more have not played the game. Decided to launch, updated. However, after the update it now won't start at all! No clear errors in there except a strange message with a curve encoding (see screenshot). Then click OK and the game never starts!
The most stupid that you can not write in support of yubisofta, these goats have disabled the contact form on the website!

5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 06.02.20

a familiar situation
was the crew supported direct x 10
then the update came out and never played!

T
Toxa95 06.02.20

Gamer gamer asks:
What the someone zylet?

This I mean that you can not podderzhivaetsya DX11, and developers could post the updates to move the game solely for DX11-12.

k
kz_sayat 06.02.20

express-rus
I support you to do. Try using a different browser

e
express-rus 06.02.20

YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN SENT. Yes, today earned the support, sent them thanks guys. Will wait for a response.
About iron I have it normal, DX11 out of the box, about 12 did not hear, but I don't care Win7x64 forever. I hate the top ten.

e
express-rus 06.02.20

A week has passed, instead of answering the mail dropped an automatic email supposedly haven't answered you, confirm the urgency of the problem.We will assume that your problem is solved, if you do not receive your response letter within 4 days.... In a word full of goats!