3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jacob Temple 06.02.20 12:07 pm

Remastered - Management? (Dark Souls)

Tell me, and it is possible to assign control of the character on arrow, to shoot them dead snap to navigate menus.
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 06.02.20

Which is why I peck on the keyboard wakes the mouse to play this point modified? Well, like I the game did not pass because no joystick. the port curve on the keyboard is not play fine it was if this moment really finished is it worth buying this great game?

B
Boris 666 06.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
Download so try. Mouse, as for me, behaves in the game adequately.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 06.02.20

Boris 666
now in the remaster?

B
Boris 666 06.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
What? Look what else is necessary?

A
Abarmot90 06.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
Well, what about management? Keyboard, mouse

C
Chuck_Norris_ 06.02.20

Boris 666
well okay, I've seen on torrent edition left, swing check whether the normal control of a keypad or mouse as pathetic as it was

W
Waffen 06.02.20

Support the author's themes. How to remove the lock on the arrows?

f
fdsklf0ds88890 06.02.20

Well you and perverts, guys. DS on the gamepad to play it. On the keyboard is just awful. Anyway, that soup Japanese chopsticks to eat.

P
PLEXURA 06.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
And then the perverts-if the first Dark Souls wasn't optimized for keyboard and gamepad to play much better and now quite the contrary was that the keyboard is easier than gamepad. That's why some people want Windows to do on the arrows and to adjust.

G
GG4 06.02.20

PLEXURA
Since when do games easier to play the clave? Is unable to write or those who gamepad nirazu in the hands not kept, or those who have gamepads as for example in prizes on PG.

W
WAga 06.02.20

GG4
Fps, strategy, Moba, MMO shooters
some of the shooters from the 3rd person, some RPG in which no switching to the view from the 1st person fighting games, platformers, 2D games, etc. - the controller.

W
Waffen 06.02.20

In 2 and 3 Dark to play kawamichi me personally much more convenient than screwing the sticks on the controller... the Management is great.Forms really tried...but there was trash. Maybe the patch will roll out...

D
Dmitriy_XAN 06.02.20

fdsklf0ds88890
DS 2 and 3 is played on the mouse

D
Dmitriy_XAN 06.02.20

GG4
There is Curling and the third and fourth, there is a pad from the box X1 the second edition with normal bumpers, well, the shit DualShock 3 horse, 4 DualShock shit box gamepad rules goes for all fighting games, the DS is not bad, for shooters, kosmosimov, strategies, RPGs, these devices do not roll, DS3 was a lot easier on the mouse to pass, X2 on the incidence, the incidence ДС1

P
PLEXURA 06.02.20

Jacob Temple
I found this method - download the program KeyTweak http://www.softportal.com/get-9373-keytweak.html
To install and run, then click the mouse in the program on the UP arrow and assign W and click on Remap Key well, etc. with all the arrows then click on Apply to reboot the computer. On Dark Souls and run around with arrows in the game.

J
Jacob Temple 06.02.20

PLEXURA
Thanks, that's what I thought too. At the time in 2008 they changed the control to play the first Dead Space, while not a mod. I was hoping that the problem can be solved by editing the game files without resorting to third-party prog, but it is clear to those who understands this and can make it is not need and it suits them, to either change the layout simply not realistic due to the nature of game files. Okay let's get into the brains of Claudia. Thanks again for your response and willingness to help.

B
Boris 666 06.02.20

PLEXURA
And you're in the game or checked only after the reassignment clicked on both prints W and I calmed down. In the video lesson on YouTube below the video in the comments write that this reordering only help for broken keys on the keyboard, and games such a focus with this program rolls.

P
PLEXURA 06.02.20

Boris 666
Actually I play this way all rolls. These values are written in the registry, so when you click on ↑ W is triggered, ie Persian goes forward, etc.. And not always believe everything they write and show until the check.

K
KrajeBieter 06.02.20

Reset control settings after restarting the game, please tell me what to do?

B
Boris 666 06.02.20

PLEXURA
Answer of 2 words - "Yes checked, would be quite enough.