3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stinger_Max 06.02.20 12:08 pm

Watch X Box ONE controller on PC

All kind time of day. I thought I'd buy the controller from X Box ONE on your PC. I want to ask who took it and enjoyed how he in General at all. Interested in reliability, compatibility, ergonomics and just the tips to purchase and all in this spirit. Just wondering are there purely wired version of the controller, because to sit on the battery is not hunting. Thank you!
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GIBAY 06.02.20

Less_Grossman
In your controller from the Xbox One is the conventional mini-USB connector, it is possible to PC to connect and not waste the batteries.
Used actually by the Xbox One'om and to the PC connected the gamepad, what can I say.
Gamepads from XOne become a little more flimsy compared to the gamepad from the Xbox 360, but nevertheless it is still reliable.

L
Lex-one 06.02.20

Less_Grossman
Personally, I have two version, pada

Spoiler
Black pad works only from a special wireless dongle which costs$ 20, white pad can be connected via BT.
Both pad work from a normal usb wire. As charging sometimes use batteries, sometimes power Bank, you can buy on Alyx accum or official about$30.
To purchase suggest to take the white pad, as it is more versatile, and can be the telephone to any PC via BT & cable.

A
AnPei 06.02.20

Less_Grossman
On windows 10 you can play wirelessly via the usb adapter, need your controller to the latest revision . Batteries on the whole single is not enough but problematic . Starts in the moment when you hold down a button on the controller. Cool thing for PC , how to play failures was not, works vibration (comfort as in the console).

S
Stinger_Max 06.02.20

GIBAY
An__ei
Alexander Kozlov E.
What about wiring I would like to clarify. The wireless controller now 360 version on the PC with the battery and the thing is that the cable is there purely for charging is intended, even though it is quite massive itself. That is now izdohshih to zero battery, I can't just connect wire and the controller this will work purely over the wire. It turns out that the wire accum. charged and that the controller is still alive.

I mean, I understand that the incidence of the X Box ONE Mikey still doper to do a complete cable support, so he just worked through it and not charging?

And since I started talking about wire, I would like to ask you about this wire. optimal if it is long and as itself the connector of the cable. Here at 360-Ohm Pade connector I like, healthy and fastens securely without fear that the cable will pop out at a critical moment. But on X Box ONE plug it for charging the phone a little and it seems to mean that fastens securely.

G
GG4 06.02.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
You at least after each use clean, it is not disgusting to look at this filth?

A
AnPei 06.02.20

Less_Grossman
Included cable was not , two batteries and all . Battery there's a wire from the phone PC it does not see the controller trying to start the start button flashes. On the wire I don't need , maybe once and put the battery now no special desire . Using Bluetooth adapter DEXP AT-BT403A Xbox ONE controller black Nottingham on Windows 10 works beautifully.

L
Lex-one 06.02.20

Less_Grossman
Less_Grossman wrote:
doper make a complete cable support, so he just worked through it
Yes doper.
Less_Grossman wrote:
it seems to mean that fastens securely.
If you're not going to juggle pads, then everything is fine, playing is possible without problems.