3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
11sanek11 06.02.20 12:08 pm

How to use skill Downpour on the PC? (DmC: Devil May Cry)

help
started playing recently on the PC. the problem is that the ability pistols, the SHOWER cannot make he jumps up and just shoots at the goal , but does not make this appointment. who knows help just wondering how to use the technique.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow-Death 06.02.20

Vozduhe simultaneously press JUMP+SHOOTING))))

S
Spez24 06.02.20

press the space bar in the air again space+shooting

K
Kageri Sendou 06.02.20

Since I started talking about combat techniques then I will continue : the Lord every time I use the Sting , like press the forward arrow and the left mouse button,nepoluchaetsya anyway,during the game a couple of times off this skill randomly,or in any way,MB anyone clarify the situation?

S
SaIIIkE 06.02.20

the absolute need to forward twice and press LMB

D
Darloud 06.02.20

absoluth991
Forward twice click and you will have happiness.

l
lev03121998 06.02.20

Almost all the tricks bought, no one did not notice problems with the game on kawamichi

B
BRaSHiR 06.02.20

I have the same trouble with space+Ave vol. mouse. It turns out one time out of twenty (and God forbid).
Same problem, and with a hell of a trigger. Even tried to reassign keys, but still fails to activate.
Maybe someone met this't?

e
elfloo 06.02.20

Yes, there is such a problem - you need to catch the moment. The shower useless, but DT is really difficult to turn at times (but I got the hang of it). We now climb in the configs of the game and see how to bind a DT one button (by the way, in the settings you can assign one key for the spec.admission to firearms)

R
Rajen11 06.02.20

elfloo
...and here nifiga not bind in the control settings. Special attack is not changed... stupidly written jump+shot and change no (
Is there a mod what for this garbage, someone tell me?

G
Gs1304 06.02.20

go the GAME\ DevilGame \ Config \ DefaultInput.ini
replaceable EVADE2 = NTB_LEFT_SHOULDER (ROLL 2)
GUNSPECIAL = NTB_V_GAME2 (SPECIAL RECEIVING FIREARMS)
on EVADE2 = NTB_NONE (empty)
GUNSPECIAL = NTB_LEFT_SHOULDER (roll 2)
then stamp Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\ DevilGame\DMCKbdInputConfig.ini (you can Have a girlfriend)
and replaceable NTB_LEFT_SHOULDER = desired button

A
Andrey Ushakov 06.02.20

Gs1304
stops running