3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KazymirZyba 06.02.20 12:09 pm

The levels of AI - \"the Legend\". (Pro Evolution Soccer 2018)

Dobrovo time of day, forumchane and football fans.
Play the football Star. Friendly matches are interesting, but without much napravami. Yes, there are defeats, but rather because of stupid mistakes or azoreductase that is connected directly. And I decided to play the tournament, namely Champions League. Chose your favorite Juventus. I remember that in the DOG, in the Champions League, play becomes more difficult, the AI is more aggressive in defense and in attack, is faster and clearer. I was not wrong. Probably the fifth time, stupidly come out of the group could not. With it, came to what I have CSKA on my field to beat. The scored they had to push through and the feeling that the goalkeepers of the rivals which the mutant dragged these "dead" balls that marveled. But it happened and three victories in a row, I still got to the round of the playoffs. And then, quite suddenly, the DOG says to me that now, I have access to a new level of complexity AI Legend. I looked and checked - indeed there are. To play at this level I don't dare, because even Star in the tournament, sweating like the last bitch, every goal is worth its weight in gold.
Question - maybe somebody already tried it - the Legend. Share your feelings. How was this hell? =)
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mxin 06.02.20

Dato same as that of the star, and that goals would be easier were investigated the rate should be for a wing game as in all the simulations to find a way to beat the AI no problem, but with live players a better level of complexity to reduce what would be the most likely goaltenders played and did supersave 10 th pieces for the game.

K
KazymirZyba 06.02.20

mxin
Yes, goalkeepers flying balls is just unreal. Another noted that protection very competently covers the area and wins the ball very quickly. After the selection, mainly followed a sharp counterattack, almost always leading to shots on goal, while always very accurate and powerful, which in turn leads to low corner. The ball is difficult to control, a lot have to give back. For more than five seconds with the ball difficult to hold. In General such a challenge is not sickly. The most difficult thing ever to me play at the DOG.

m
mxin 06.02.20

KazymirZyba

Take yourself real buy in it Sufficiently and stupid loaded canopies, and the same bars are guaranteed to a major defeat, only in settings you need to put tactics, counter attack, and the whole width of the field, and no problems at all with the AI won't.

j
joker.2 06.02.20

there would be on the star to play fine, but the legend there are a lot of cheat

K
KazymirZyba 06.02.20

joker.2
That's for sure. =)

C
Chaos25 06.02.20

beat platinum in the dog 18 on the plates, so there also had to fire with the legend, but the second time you rolled them