3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGrave 06.02.20 12:11 pm

The picture is stretched (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Good day, dear.
Actually, the thing: put the game, started playing, everything was more than good. Some time played, fought off a couple of areas and switched to unity.
Run the Syndicate again - and the image was stretched. In the screenshots you can see the difference on the minimap(it should be round). I deleted the files, configs, saves - all in the drum, the resolution can be customized comes out. I urge support for fiddling with this a couple of days, and it's pretty annoying to me, because... well, there should not be so.

9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoSmol 06.02.20

can the aspect ratio be changed if you have permission 1440h900 then the aspect ratio should be 16:10

M
MrGrave 06.02.20

NeoSmol
It is exposed, and stretched all the same. Tried to move some aspect ratio, but does not roll.

M
MiGamer86 06.02.20

MrGrave
And in the wood have not changed anything? NVidia Experience or similar programs?
In the game try to reset to default.

K
Krrrva 06.02.20

The same problem was in far cry 3, forgot which one but in the graphics settings or display some setup

M
MrGrave 06.02.20

MiGamer86
Graphics card - MSI Radeon R7 370 4GB. In the settings, all defaulted. In other games, including Unity, Watch_Dogs and Black Flag is no problem. Only in the Syndicate..
Dumped. However, he puts the resolution of 1920x1080

S
SwedovSandr 06.02.20

MrGrave
try all the permissions for the queue. And, most importantly, look at what settings in other games and such revistase this is the easiest solution

M
MrGrave 06.02.20

SwedovSandr
All games exhibited 16:10, 1440h900.
Tried to pick up the other goes the full hat.

M
MrGrave 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
No. Had to play it. Not immediately, but eventually get used to it.

M
MrGrave 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
Just all the appropriate people have been sitting on a normal fullHD monitor, but the problem plodders do not concern them.