3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dorius 06.02.20 12:11 pm

Play top iron (Metro: Last Light)

Game (Redux) crazy lag, video card 1070, at low settings more or less, and at high continuous slide show. What is the reason? In other games everything is OK. I would be grateful if who that can prompt.
By the way, another anomaly is this, when I start the game, then what the hell goes out backlight, then turn on, but in a different color.
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 06.02.20

Sglazhivanie neh twist not spoil. 01 or 1 not remember where...that's enough. It sits down. Percent of what?

D
Dorius 06.02.20

Be3yH4eG
It's still nonsense to some, this game shouldn't lag on such hardware.

D
Dorius 06.02.20

If all on max and antialiasing disabled, it is still 10 fps, have everything on low and antialiasing is off, then 30 on average. The delusion of some kind.

c
chel s pulemetom. 06.02.20

Dorius
I have the same like something with some identification. The game its stupid not to see it.
And when I first ran on a really old system was no problem.

A
AlterOwl 06.02.20

What is your hardware and what operating system?

D
Ded Krot 06.02.20

Dorius
look in the Internet, the problem is common.

-
---VENOM--- 06.02.20

Alienware 17 R4 is a laptop ? Because if so, firstly what graphics card the game is running ? If the built - in General, I'd praised her. If the giraffe - look at frequency, temperature, the driver put everything.

D
Dorius 06.02.20

Yes, the Alienware 17 R4) Yes, like on NVIDIA run, in the game there is no possibility to look. Indicated none panel, but to no avail. In an Internet looked, but there we are talking about different lags, the answer to your question is not found.
Percent ай7-7700hq, 16 RAM.

-
---VENOM--- 06.02.20

Dorius
Turn on GPU-z for example, put her on monitoring NVIDIA, including a second tab with the monitoring and look at whether after starting off and on load at the time of the game. In principle, it is in task Manager you can look, but in GPU-z is easier chtoli.
It is not always through the panel switches. I've never been able to switch on the laptop video card to play mafia 2. So, it happens.

D
Dorius 06.02.20

There was a problem with the edge of the headlight 5, the same 10 fps, but indicated the desired card in the game settings and Bang, everything flew.

D
Dorius 06.02.20

In General, Yes, the problems that the game does not see the map, looked for the Manager. And how this problem fix?)

t
temabel 06.02.20

reinstall driver, choose clean install

-
---VENOM--- 06.02.20

Well, I basically treated it putting the video card through the driver. You can try to run .EXE file using right click run with graphics adapter" and select (if there is no such option - go to the driver of NVIDIA and on top add to context menu" or something like that)

D
Dorius 06.02.20

All responded thanks! Helped clean installing the latest drivers.

D
Drktmplr 06.02.20

Oh, those mommy gamer with Alienware and horns! a top iron