3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Get Ohotnik 06.02.20 12:11 pm

The problem with re-visiting the location \"Prison\". (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

There was such problem: it was in the story, went to prison, was the location and how to get back there now? From the tower, which is near the merchant is no longer possible to move, for the rope broke, and there is no other way. And copquest took, should be in prison to sneak in and steal some documents. Plus remained a secret stash, I want to collect all.

8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Kivenorb 06.02.20

Do you map the camp is shown in prison. Move there using fire. I did that. The extra quest and the fire is not necessary to use follow the pointer instinct.

G
Get Ohotnik 06.02.20

Nicholas Chivenor
My care just a space) Thanks bro, I focus this fire is not seen))))

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 06.02.20

Get Hunter
The extra quest you have legs to go to the pointer flair Lark. Fire if you want to pick up the missing coin, notes and so on. Although I might forget, for a long time the game was already.

I
Ilya Karasev kemerovo 06.02.20

Started to quest in the Terem camp cannot leave the camp. There is no place for attaching the rope , which was during the initial passage of the prison. how to be ?

a
arinr 06.02.20

The same answer as the question above. Use the bonfire to fast travel

D
DrZoiberg 06.02.20

Ilya Karasev Kemerovo
Good afternoon,near the post(which lights up when you press Q) lying on the floor signal the red rocket,go for it,there is a basement))

M
Maximanoid 06.02.20

Nicholas Chivenor
And I, for one, want to pass the "data corruption", but back through the fire, you can only walk to cars, and then what? There on the computer.. well, ie at the beginning of the prison camp, when descending the rope, but the rope is gone...

e
elamJL 06.03.21

Maximanoid
Everything is going there and running around and collecting resources. It is not necessary to go from the fire to the gate, but in the snow there along the ladder there will be computers. I only have a bug, the document was raised, the task was updated, and on the map it is lit as not raised.