3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ignorant asshole 06.02.20 12:11 pm

Distorted, stretched horizontally, the image in the game (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

As it should be:

Like me

Tried to change all graphics settings(of COURSE the resolution and windowed modes, I have tried probably all the solutions available in the game). I tried to change the settings through the config file.
I read in several English-speaking forums, something very interesting: some people complained about just the opposite - to letterboxing(cropped image, with the subsequent black stripes on the edges of the image to adjust for the specific format of the monitor, as in some movies), they wanted to play was as though the entire screen, but as I understand the developers didn't account for some aspect ratio monitors, so the game runs on them with letterbox strips . So I have for some strange reason, this letterbox in the game in General is not observed, because of what the image is stretched and proportions are terribly distorted(as you can see in the pictures) and I have no idea how to enable it...
Tell me please, who faced with this problem, someone decided\knows how to solve? Maybe somebody faced with similar in other games?
The resolution of my monitor is 1366x768
Monitor - Phillips 196V
Thank you very much.
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
And what floor for such permission? You the TV play?)

B
Bupycop 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
Try this:
1) Go into a game, hit"alt+enter game stretches, done on a full screen.
2) Then repeat again, alt+enter the game has narrowed and will be in the window with a border, cover it on cross.
3) Start the game again, go to settings, put (windowed mode with no frame) apply the settings and it should work.

B
Boogie___man 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
I would have immediately went to the settings of the MONITOR - NOT the game and threw it on the default settings. And in the game settings, I watched the 16x9 format, and of course the resolution. And then picking would continue.

B
Bupycop 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
Alt+enter is consider manual use, works almost everywhere, where the window can be stretched. And how it should help, no idea, I found a video on your topic, where did the described combination. I somehow do not care, can recommend to buy a normal monitor with standard resolution and similar trouble will not.

B
Bupycop 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
In that video, the whole process is in Notepad, I just transferred you the actions that out there.
It is not in one game, you have not the default resolution, you will face this problem again and again,if you have not faced...
And follow up with the time everything is already at least sit on a full HD resolution of 1920x1080 with a minimum of 23 inches.

J
Just A Cat 06.02.20

It is likely that the problem is the drivers for the video card, or monitor.