3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vova Rud 06.02.20 12:11 pm

The problem with the textures (Metro 2033: Redux) (Metro 2033)

I was shaking for 3 Repack and in all 1 garbage:there is no textures of people,weapons,crates which can be opened,monsters,no textures, things that you can use.No need to write garbage tipo renew wood I'm free to play the Witcher 2 on ultra and crisis 3 on ultra,wood the new.Advise de download or what programs are needed to adequately subway worked.Usual,the old version is almost great constantly in all versions hangs in the library where you fight the demon and the librarian.I play in the subway?what programs are needed for this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RetMiXone 06.02.20

Or shit computer, or no software necessary.
Except that would put MV C++ 2005\2008\2010\2012\2013, library DirectX and update video card driver and it is better to buy a license and do not worry

V
Vova Rud 06.02.20

powerful PC,the software all set,all updated,asked in the Internet - 90% of the Repack curves,bought litsuhu all BSA

S
Sendart 06.02.20

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sendart/screenshots/?appid=286690
Same problem.. Still have almost passed Metro 2033 normal, no lag was observed. Now I bought Redux, and then the textures started to disappear... #huh

V
Vova Rud 06.02.20

as I understand it now the laptop was with the graphics card is from Intel and does not support them Redux

I
Ilya Vasilyuk 06.02.20

I like that I downloaded Last Light was also a problem with textures removed some how just read the files - download Redux do not know what now to do - textures are no ...

D
Dark_Lord223 06.02.20

Downloaded Metro 2033 Redux I have texture flashing XS how to fix can someone thread pamozhet?