3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ignorant asshole 06.02.20 12:12 pm

Why \"Play Market\" this trash?

This is not a rhetorical question - I mean, what objective reasons? Is it not in the interest of Google to make their store more attractive for customers? And certainly they(corporations with a turnover in billions) is under power and can afford. What is the reason?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOT1987 06.02.20

Customers hawala, then from the point of view of Google, all right.

S
Stealth123 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
and how do they do it?

K
KPOT1987 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
In any case, if you write about it randomly on the forum - it is from a dead point will not move. Better immediately a registered letter to the main office.

K
KPOT1987 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
A lot of people - some people like it, some don't. There will always be those, and others, therefore, from the point of view of the Corporation, any improvement is a waste of money.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
To me your problem...I didn't bother.You need some quickly.
To what people are Moody,worse than small children

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
Don't know about you,but I find what I need.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
So dump any market you can call any TTS

A
Arist270402 06.02.20

ignorant asshole
Almost half of the strategies copies Clash of clans, it's hard to disagree and still have a game from a very smart-ass developers, which is the setting of the games is the same, but only different graphics. And the coolest games hanging a decent price tag that it is easier to download from other sites.And sometimes it just pisses me off, when a section based on your actions just to push through left-wing new items that do not fit in.