3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adik Samsonov 06.02.20 12:14 pm

Problems starting the game (Dead Rising 4)

After starting the game,after CAPCOM,the game crashes-STOPPED PROGRAM.Processor AMD A6-5400.What to do??
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 06.02.20

Adik Samsonov
For the transformers to go to generally the attitude was perfect!;)

P
Patrick Kharkov 06.02.20

Adik Samsonov
I have fared much worse than yours. I have the game not run (from pirates Hatab) That is, I click on the game shortcut, the game starts a black screen appears full screen, no logos, and the game immediately stops working and Windows closes it automatically. The fact that you have a short. Only you, at least until the logo comes up, and I have black screen shuts down the application. Saying it's CRAP is due to older processors that do not support SSE 4.1 instruction And I have just the old PERC, and it does not support SSE 4.1 here such Here a sad bitch of a case. And I deleted the game from PC. Because I am never going to play yet or developed will not release a patch that will make support for older processors, or until I upgrade to a modern CPU (which is unlikely). So, we can only hope for a miracle from the developers of Capcom. By the way, this is the second game from Japanese developers Capcom, where the game is only for modern Protsiv with SSE 4.1 the First game was Resident Evil 7 where everyone flew in the cellar, down the same the mother of his reason. But fortunately, the first game they released a patch to support old Protsiv, but it carries Steam who bought the game. For pirates this patch does not Shine, while not re-crack the game with all the patches and DLC.

A
Adik Samsonov 06.02.20

Patrick Kharkov
so like my CPU supports SSE4.1

P
Patrick Kharkov 06.02.20

Adik Samsonov
Well, there are only two ways to find out and learn.
1. You look old in Google for your CPU in the technical specifications, whether it supports the fucking manual SSE 4.1 or not.
2. To check on the pirates game Resident Evil 7 at the beginning of the game, when the character comes to the basement, and there emerges the corpse (because at that place's the first game crash to desktop, due to the lack of SSE 4.1 in older processors)
And why the pirates check out, not on the license, because litsuhe the Incentive is a patch that fixes all the crashes in the game RE7 that even those who have old percent without instructions SSE 4.1 no MORE crashes from the game anywhere. And accordingly, you will not be able to determine its presence, or lack SSE 4.1 So the pirates need to check, because there haven't hacked the game with this patch, which fixed old processors. Well, you understand. That's it for me. Verify. Good luck.

A
Adik Samsonov 06.02.20

The program CPU-Z writes that support SSE4 instructions.1 is.Don't know what to do(((

w
wolf4622271 06.02.20

there is a bug that failed to create graphics device DirectX 11.1
although iron is not bad( GTX 780 and i5 3470) can someone tell me?

M
MadHammer 06.02.20

I tried to run through an emulator for SSE4.1, nothing came of it. Hanging black screen. Could have used not one that is needed. But, I think it's bad to play without a normal stone.

W
WolverinusX 06.02.20

Good day! I have a problem with running the game click on Erlik error 0xc000007b updated DX11,updated wood on vidyuhi,updated NET replaced the file mcsv100.dll vidyuhi GTS 450 2giga percent ohenom amd II x4 3400 4 gig RAM brain hurts who can help me what to do?!

W
WolverinusX 06.02.20

email address [email protected]

D
Dewirsant88 06.02.20

http://tubewalkthrough.com/dead-rising-4-не-запускается-не-удалось-создать-г/ me pomoglo

g
gennaz 06.02.20

Adik Samsonov
The game is demanding enough CPU fx 6350 playing the game on a 70℅,so if you have it starts,will be tough slideshow.
Spoiler

a
aist16 06.02.20

I have processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1035T HexaCore that do not support SSE4 instructions.1, the game started with the emulator sse 4.1-4.2. I downloaded it once to play No Man's Sky. Put all the files and folders of the emulator in a folder Dead Rising 4 where the file is located deadrising4.exe.
Start tried two ways:
1. Create desktop shortcut for file emulator sde.exe folder Dead Rising 4. The properties of this
label in string Object: append (space separated) -- deadrising4.exe (without the quotes).
You should get something like: D:\Games\Dead Rising 4\sde.exe -- deadrising4.exe
And under the Compatible set Start with administrator privileges. Start the game with this shortcut.
2. If you download version of sse emulator 4.1-4.2 for the game No Man's Sky, there in the folder there is a file
start-old-cpu.bat which contains one line sde.exe -- NMS.exe. Need instead NMS.exe substitute deadrising4.exe ie it should be sde.exe -- deadrising4.exe and run the game that file with administrator rights.
In both cases, I started the game, but have to wait for a full load to 10 min.
Opens right in the window flashes on the screen Dead Rising 4 is not responding, but starts. Then in the settings change all you want. You can play, but something the game itself I don't like.
Oh, and also, after exiting the game, the game seems closed, but continues to play the background music. Maybe it's just me, I go into task Manager and completely remove Dead Rising 4. Completed the prologue and the First Chapter... if I'd not know.

A
Alexok11 06.02.20

made as described aist16,but nothing happens, the window closes SMD file sde-log.txt writes:
Illegal instruction at address = 14565002c: 0f 0b 68 41 49 89 49 89 49 18 4a e4 e9 c1 fe
Image name: N:\Games\Dead Rising 4\deadrising4.exe
Offset in image: 0x565002c
If you believe your application should attempt to execute
this illegal instruction (and others that may be present),
Then use this knob: -emit-illegal-insts 0
and this error message will be avoided.

Maybe someone knows how and where to register string? -emit-illegal-insts 0

D
Dmitriy Orestovich 06.02.20

i5-7500 and strix gtx 1060. after a while the game just hangs and does nothing, just crashes in the background process.

g
gennaz 06.02.20

Dmitry O. O.
Clear the stump stupidly cores is not enough.