3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rafikN1 06.02.20 12:16 pm

OMG Moments! (WWE 2K15)

Write here what you know OMG finishers and nice moves.
1) Bring the opponent out of the ring, let the angle on the pipe, press 1;
2) let the opponent in the table, press 1;
3) in the match with cage let the opponent into the right wall (bottom or top), you press 1;
4) climb on the cage, let the opponent right until he waves his arms, pressing the capture + right
5) on top of the cage there are 4 divisions, hold on to them a couple of shots/bombs/of suplexes/finisher, after which the opponent falls to the ring, breaking the cage
6) put a table in the corner of the ring (by pressing Hold), go into his opponent's tight grip.
23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlad_sherba 06.02.20

rafikN1
you can still for the ring to put the opponent in the corner of the fence where the spectators are standing, and you can do OMG (not all wrestlers have this ability)

a
aratorr 06.02.20

Well, except that in this part I have 2 OMG moment noticed yet
1) raise the opponent on the top ropes, press Y on the joystick or your finisher button on the keyboard;
2) put the table closer to the corner of the ring, put the ladder in the center, climb up the stairs with the enemy press Y on the joystick or your finisher button on the keyboard.

r
rafikN1 06.02.20

There is still sutcide drive, nobody knows how to do?

B
Barkas11 06.02.20

rafikN1
if you're talking about SUICIDE DIVE, then push the opponent to the ropes(via a traction in the ring standing), OMG is displayed, click the button of the finisher and will be a miracle.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 06.02.20

Still have the ability, in my opinion only at the end of the match, to stand at the feet of the lying opponent and he will get his legs and starts to spin.
In a cage Hell in a Cell some characters have the ability to break through the wall. It is necessary to draw the opponent so that he back was to the wall and press finisher. After a break you can climb on top of the cells. There it will be possible to drop the enemy down, and in the center of the cast can break through the roof in the match between the Undertaker and Mick Foley.

Y
YasinPen 06.02.20

did the carousel 2 times and took by the legs and twisted, and for a very long time.

r
rafikN1 06.02.20

aratorr
1 does not work, and the back and front rose

a
aratorr 06.02.20

rafikN1
it is not at all the wrestlers and when I did I immediately 3 finisher spent

F
FalcoNati1410 06.02.20

By the way, playing for Brock Lesnar if push the opponent in the corner and lights up when the time ОMG! Lesnar drags the opponent on the third rope, hold brother and break the ring (As it was in the match Shows St. Lesnar in 2003-04 or Henry vs Show in 2011), after which automatic win by KO.

K
Kartavyy Enot 06.02.20

Even if the Novel Raines can be done.This requires 1 finisher,leans against him to the ropes,not in the corner,and the simple and appears OMG!Press the button of the finisher and Raines several times his hits and when he lies on the ground rope,out the ring fades away,runs up and holds Dropkick.

R
Roman Helper Hogs S 06.02.20

damn the guys in the capped is also not written !!!! how to make the match a tag Tim, your AI partner( illegally) ran out and attacked your opponent, or drkgogo .. in predydushih games it was necessary to clamp the left bumper and taunt . and now XS and it is not as pricey and it inogoda even the pin breaks and before you can advance it to the ring to call these buttons in order to prevent the pin!!!! how to make che press tried everything

c
crash500 06.02.20

accumulate 3 finisher by Ryback or Sinaia. let 2 opponents into the corner, push the finisher. makes two at once

D
Damir Rahmonkulov 06.02.20

how to run opponents into the corner of the ring pliz tell me

A
Arobozus 06.02.20

On gainage button ! it boxusa

A
Artem Slobodchikov 06.02.20

how to make OMG on the commentary table pliz explain properly

D
Dima Vancyn 06.02.20

Artem Slobodchikov
Dismantle the table, launch the opponent in the table and click OMG.

D
Dima Vancyn 06.02.20

Still, accumulating finisher, launching the opponent off ropes, press a button, which emerge outside of the ring, your wrestler will throw him while in the air press the finisher button and do reception, who established move set.

D
Dima Vancyn 06.02.20

And here's another, Chamomile or Sammy Zane accumulate finisher, launching the opponent into the corner in the ring, nagashi OMG and enjoy the beauty of the reception

M
Malon2 06.02.20

finally netco end of the match, can lift and twist all mozhut

F
FalcoNati1410 06.02.20

Malon2
Only if the editor MSY set to change, Yes.