3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRAsher12 06.02.20 12:16 pm

Lag on maximum settings (The Witcher)

Comp:
Processor - Intel Core I7 860 2.80 GHz
Video card - GTX 1050 TI
Memory - 16 GB
At maximum settings, lag almost everywhere, can anyone help?
21 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 06.02.20

direct x install

J
Juwargane 06.02.20

stupid suggestion perhaps but the impression that just percent card not export,or Venda,although if the other games standards (I think it should be) So still a problem in Windows (seven is normal) in mind disabled by default important components (the same as direct play for example) can still be problems because of shirokoformatnoy ( again, the emphasis in weak processor) this is the first,the second because the game is old and this format like 720p or higher crappy digests.You can put 1024x768 and to check how it will.Without changing quality settings

E
Ely Maze 06.02.20

KRAsher12
I'm afraid to ask about what part you say?

just remember it was written in the first and talked about the third

C
Cheeki_Breeki 06.02.20

KRAsher12
this is the norm, just accept. they haven't yet invented a computer that would have pulled the Witcher 1 (sutaka from Maddison, he is on the stream not once mentioned about the drawdown, and I doubt that he has a piece of iron than you are). The shit started in the merchant quarter in Chapter 3, fields and lake in Chapter 4.

V
VovanFitisov 06.02.20

And what hinders to lower the settings?

C
Cheeki_Breeki 06.02.20

VovanFitisov
hmmmmmmm. maybe that sistemkam it should just fly at max speed in theory, but in practice, and proposes the author in disbelief sitting ?

M
Mnogosey 06.02.20

i7 and GTX 1050 lag on the Witcher first? Do not tell, it is not in gland, and in the game. Put another one, this one broken, or mod the graphics is ugly. I had that with some Assembly. Put another and it flies. No bugs and brakes does not happen.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 06.02.20

Mnogosey
lol, and here is someone saying that in gland business ? well, except for that one person. I have a license stimovsky that with mods, without, same fps sits in the 3rd and 4th chapters.

M
Mnogosey 06.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
Well, he could, helped. Such problems did not notice.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 06.02.20

I would have changed to the Pentium 4, 9800 PECs and maybe Windows XP.

V
VovanFitisov 06.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki, you need to verify that the issue is reproduced with other settings. Then you can start another Repack descargar.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20

KRAsher12
Get monitoring CPU/GPU to do,take screens and put in the Studio:
Spoiler

Although better VIDOS.
Let me guess:the Merchant quarter of the crack

P
Pro100 Endryu 06.02.20

KRAsher12
Unfortunately it is the game itself is not optimized. She is also single-threaded, and you have percent and old, and the frequency is small. In the first Witcher drawdowns are not uncommon. When you get 3 chapters, in the merchant quarter will generally lag. Output: to accept...

S
SonyK_2 06.02.20

KRAsher12
I played when changed Athlon II X4 640 i5-4460. So at the Athlone game with the video card (a bit more powerful than yours in the profile) managed to slow down even at the beginning. Led Afterburner-om the information on the screen and saw that the graphics card is almost not loaded - i.e. not pulling the CPU. If you change i5 to lag almost ceased even on integrated graphics (no video card). The game is not optimized for multi-threading (old school) and it is more important than the processor with higher performance per core. Simply put - 5 GHz 1-2 the core can work better than the 3 GHz 4-core. By the way, is found in other old games when they were made was not home multi-core processors, nobody thought to make the engines of the games with the expectation mnogovato.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20

SonyK.
In the beginning of the game,when it turns out the Chimera,I have the Phenom ll x4 940 VE + XFX 4890 Witcher subsided.

S
SonyK_2 06.02.20

Mnogosey wrote:
...the matter is not in gland, and in the game. Put another one, this one broken, or mod the graphics is ugly...
I have the same as it was with the GOG-tion litsuhoy, and I will say it is broken ? - read my post above.
Spoiler
[Denis]
In Athlone (with vidyuhi) above 30 frames in the beginning of the game frame rate was not raised (more on him not playing), on strooke i5 (without her) ~ 60 K/c, I was shocked (in censorship). Of course in a sheaf i5 + 960 problems as Athlone was not - higher performance per core of the i5 + the presence of the L3 cache (in Athlone was not) apparently did my business.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.02.20

SonyK.
I Phenomenon came to the marshes:

E
EMPs 06.02.20

he started playing at APU a10-5800к (well, there was another boost from 3.8 to 4.2) on the CD, not Frisia - though 30-40 fps, but this game, this is enough, there is no such a performance (repak)
later, with рх460 and license of the fps was better, so I don't think that the game is a HS in the optimization, there is something else the matter.
And to be honest and7 that the author with such frequency is the norm then? I have an old laptop with I3 not so far away in frequency

but the laptop with I3-2350м does not pull anything on normal, it makes sense

M
Mnogosey 06.02.20

SonyK.
Look, maybe you're right. I had also at Athlone played, and now FX 4.3 MHz. Maybe therefore no problems with the first nor with the second and third.

S
SonyK_2 06.02.20

Mnogosey
Not maybe but for sure - checked it myself. C a single graphics card (in profile) changed 3 CPU: Athlon II X4 640, i5-4460 i7-4790K in any processorsamsung the game (usually with a large number of objects on the screen, or old - is not optimized for multi-threading) load the 1st turn falls on him. If he does not have time to transfer the graphics data to calculate the shots, whatever powerful it was, the game will slow because of the CPU. Come to the site GameGPU - doing the tests in different games: compare video cards, processors, etc. Find the test GPU/CPU some games that heavily load the CPU, and look at the comparative test of processors (default are doing it on a powerful graphics card: that frame rate is not dependent on it, but you can choose from the list) - you will see what and how the game pulls. For example, in this game the difference of frames between a simple 4-core FX-4100 and a powerful 8-core 16 threaded i7-5960X ~ about 3 times:
Assassin's Creed Origins