3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
umorist 06.02.20 12:17 pm

Search game (For Honor)

Greetings to all. The question is a little strange, but it is not rhetorical. A few days ago and started playing duel, I was not particularly attracted to. Another thing is to relax and run in the evening in the capture mode. That's just the impression that in this mode you play exclusively with bots. All day yesterday was at home almost the whole day playing, but never found any games against humans. Today the same thing. It's 9 PM in Moscow and in capture mode it is written that the activity is very high, but I wait 3-5 minutes, and nothing happens. In the end I get bored and put it down. But if you choose to play against bots, the game is almost instantly. You can go, to reenter and always picks up new players in the team. And the right would thus bots would be 3 or even 2 levels, but they damn 1. It's like the beating of the dummies. I already saleu about the purchase. What is the reason? In a low level? But the search then expands, and I somehow caught the player 111 level. Same thing with skill. By the way, level the bots understand it depends on the skill? And stuff probably need it in pvp? When allowed to play the beta, the game I remember looked quite cheerful in all modes, and is now in trouble.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 06.02.20

umorist
The game not so long ago was given the gift, many beginners play with bots, practice. If you just go on fighting with real players to win the odds are low, and so run beat dummy.

G
Glnai 06.02.20

umorist
In the settings accidentally strict search" is not enabled?

u
umorist 06.02.20

I'm happy for these people, that's just me trite boring. As in any competitive game to play well, you need to have a direct hand it was fun. With the first I'm fine, but with age, zadrotit as it used to have neither the desire nor the time. Only that doesn't mean I don't love complexity in games. I don't know how it is significant in this game, but in practice, bots 3 level is overcome. Errors and lacking all the nuances of the characters I don't know yet, but I'm sure that can play at a normal level. And in my opinion, it is playing with strong players, you learn something. Ability and desire to learn, and distinguishes a good player from a bad one. Beating 1-x bots, so-so teacher. Of course it is wiser in this case to play in duels, but like I said, I no longer want pianitsa in the capture mode, and then we will see. And anyway, the post was not about that. I am interested in why games are not searched. Or in this game really need to wait more than 5 minutes? Or I something do not catch in local search?

u
umorist 06.02.20

Glnai
I'm sorry, but I probably somewhere not there look. Where it is at.

G
Glnai 06.02.20

umorist
Search settings.

u
umorist 06.02.20

Glnai
And you're talking about NAT. He's open. Generally people with similar problems judging by the forums and Google in General, but the solution is not in sight.

G
Glnai 06.02.20

umorist
No, I'm talking within the parameters of that search, strict search, that means the game searches for a game with just the same skill/reputation, same as you.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 06.02.20

umorist
Yesterday, a friend finally matured into a Fo honor to play. Downloaded, trained well, and says go to pvp, I'm not with the bots come to play. Went played slaughter games 10 with different people, Fight 15 games and capture games 5. And he had always at zero, because he stupidly confused in the management\forgets to use the right combos.
Now, I think a week with bots rest)
And search max was looking for 5 minutes (capture), and threw dudes from 80-130 level of fame, but it was before hand.

By the way, some people more or less skill on the Twinkie is now playing with beginners)

F
Fishgrinder 06.02.20

umorist
At the moment, with very high activity, the search of the players is less than a minute. Before sometimes there were problems with the player search and the search was really for 5-7 minutes, then fixed.

Try to wait a little longer, maybe you have a network all is not well...

u
umorist 06.02.20

Glnai
You make me feel stupid) I don't understand about what you say. If about the parameters which can be viewed when you select the game mode(in activity), or during the search(F1), it says modifiers, the name of the card and description, in this case to change anything it is impossible, and there is no search option. In the very same settings(game settings) I do not see anything like that.
DGI_GurdinkA
I have no problem with it. And as I already said, beating the first bots have become.
Fishgrinder
Network sure all is well.

G
Glnai 06.02.20

umorist
And damn have I got that mixed up or the times, we have removed this option when you put a search against the players you are talking a few points where to look, with what skill and with what reputation. This is a rigorous condition for selection, after some time search for example item reputation varies with the strict conditions for non-strict or all?

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 06.02.20

umorist wrote:
for 3-5 minutes, and nothing happens.
Find the game for 1.5 - 3 minutes(the dominion), well, I have 174 the prestige, I don't know I look heavier or lighter.
Very long searched for ranked dominion.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 06.02.20

umorist wrote:
beating the first bots have become
So there are 2 bots and 3 levels. When you play well, the enemies will be harder.
At least last year it was.
And now have added a great TREN.the arena where the bot is well configured