3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sayapov.valery2017 06.02.20 12:18 pm

Tasks on time (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Already ruined 2 tasks at a time.
In my opinion, little of it is given, not in time!!!
How to recognize them though? And where, if you got it, find a slow time for games, but that the player walked - ran as usual?
Or trainer what is???
Game version 1.6.0 all the extras.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kill_Joy1911 06.02.20

If you're talking about those beacons.Then the helicopter tries to move me.I went and norms.

S
S.t.e.n 06.02.20

sayapov.valery2017
On time?..this is where one of the antenna should be time to reach in order to include the second?...
Well, there's just vegetable gardens, plainly we must try...If you stupidly on the roads -not enough.

Or where the door to blow and time to reach up to the computer?...
Well then just shoot to be able to have...

A
Alphalva 06.02.20

sayapov.valery2017
To recognize the icons, what's more, the name is, all antennas and radiobase on time, on speed, no exceptions, just remember that and get ready in advance before activating. Boys above is in fact all the reads if hard point weapons seizures to produce, then take the shotgun in confined spaces it spread more. Still have story missions for a while, but they are not pre-determined unless you take it, in this case, just watch the upper left corner of the screen if the timer is not, then there's no rush. Also in additions there is a problem at the time, and sujecki and pobochki there will be added cocaine-mobiles, setting beacons on the recognition card and so on just watch the corner of the screen and remember which icon there is a timer. In fact, a full-time, it should stay with the stock, at the expense of the trainers personally do not know, and indeed in the thick of them, their and cheats. And then it's for suckers who can't in pve, not in pvp, not mouse, not gamepad. In essence the cheaters are the lowest caste of gamers, who simply points weak either to win or to lose garlic either another player or AI.

s
sayapov.valery2017 06.02.20

tony_001
Yeah, me too directly! Especially in the mountains. Tried on the helicopter while waiting for a team member (the default in the game)
time is running out. It was necessary to save a prisoner. one is the task of disconnection of antennas was (2 pieces for some reason).
And that does not adapt planes to steal! And it's all in the story. On additional ( not the plot) you see the plane is NOT going there.
Night in the mountains does not naprygalis. And as time to adjust to the morning for example? Gg you know he can't sleep!
Already have one win over the boss - managed to fill up a couple in the hunting Lodge. A radio base at the time, and that one barely had time,
15 sec. was lucky! Yes! Network never played and not even going in the near future - not the years!

A
Alphalva 06.02.20

sayapov.valery2017
Personally, I'm all antennas were held on the turntable, generally 80% of the game passed using the chopper. Team members do not wait, do not suffer from garbage, get in the chopper and immediately lift her into the air, teammates who do not have time to sit down will appear automatic after 2-4 seconds. Aircraft need to train it on the green and not the plot, otherwise, the nerves will not be reserved, in fact with them it's easy when in the air, pick a height and just hold the gas without touching the pitch, and before landing... or even better just open the map and put yourself indicative light for 500 meters to the runway, that they were in a line, at least visually, and fly to the beacon, then equalizes the plane to the runway was dead ahead, approaching, for three hundred meters to pull the pitch down on declo intermittent movements, and meters for the 100 let go of the gas, ideally the plane will sit on the strip itself... but this is the ideal, however, slightly improve still have. Defense is another story, it just agility and speed, and on the runway that close to them to land the plane hard, I had a landing was always very hard and as curves. The easiest runway for me personally was in the center of the map, in the center of the lake, on the island of TK there's no rocks, no trees, no houses, no air defense, and it's perfect. Try to train on it a couple of times to work and automatically you will remember when you need to tilt the pitch and let off the gas, and then completely forget that once strained. Time rewound, but as the weather changes, due to the rapid displacement of landing points, was hanging about if not enough, then move again.

s
sayapov.valery2017 06.02.20

tony_001
On green and tried again x - does NOT work! That would be one pass? At this time I need to fly from the airport
almost through the whole map. Story mission! Who will win? Only THIS way!!!
Save me from SxS.

l
ludovick 06.02.20

Apprentices, sorry that didn't get passed the last mission in the helicopter, tastefully turned out, with Nephi 3 or 4 air defense, in time for a rendezvous to the dreamer back to back. :)