3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atsa.maz 06.02.20 12:18 pm

Why iPhone is so popular.

I don't understand why iPhone is so popular? What is good? Not that it is unreasonably expensive, too much was demanded of him. And the memory card are not supported, only its memory. Via bluetooth nothing thrown at him from another phone and games and programs on it not very much. Another thing phones on android. But his memory is still memory card. And bluetooth works with any phone games and programs on it sea. For every taste. If I bought a phone I would choose something on android in the range of 25 000 rubles. What do you like and why?
11 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita_villa 06.02.20

simple.

S
SkyRaider 06.02.20

well, now the iPhone is not so fashionable, before buying for the sake of show-off because of the price + camera Poteet good and fast considering the popularity of instagram

M
Mexicano 06.02.20

Atsa.maz
> If I bought a phone I would choose something on android in the range of 25 000 rubles.
Somehow the subjunctive sounds weird. As an impossible fantasy. But in reality as you go? And whose money bought?

> as well as games and programs on it not very much.
True, more quality games than Android with its heaps of F2P-stuff.

SkyRaider
> the camera is good
Ugly camera. Especially noticeable when trying to print a photo at least 10x15.

In the end I use right now and go happy.

A
Analius 06.02.20

because the quality
I have a ipod 4 already 4 year running and is not buggy like new

I
Int0xicate 06.02.20

Now for 10-15K you can buy a smartphone with the same functionality as the iPhone. The iPhone is a brand. But in any case, Apple has good build and just the device does not require dancing with a tambourine in the work plan.
But with a closed OS problems. Any music is fine to flip or movies to upload. But this is minor.
PS: I use IPhone 5s.

A
AnPei 06.02.20

No figua his response --the screen still did not touch already works .

E
Egor19 06.02.20

The popularity of the IPhone is likely more popular as more willing to take in for repair than, for example, the Chinese model.
Parts are very easy to find, and the prices are encouraging. For example, a Company 92 http://parts-apple.ru/ offers accessories and repair parts at wholesale prices that will surprise you.
So, clearly, I - for Apples!

V
Vadik kirov 06.02.20

Industry, can say the same thing about video card well it is clear from the beginning it was conceived. But this game is... Or degradacia that is new that I need to take and pokatit.
And if you don't understand this life that I sympathize with as most of

d
djumba34 06.02.20

Int0xicate
Yes, for the brand you need pay... well-known brand is worth the money...
Judging by the way the related 4пда, https://geekhacker.ru/ mobilevu and 8 ka in General, a good thing... I Think its worth the money...

E
Egor19 06.02.20

also thinking to take

b
bertonRU 06.02.20

1. Phone from Cupertino is popular due to its brand name, ie bitten Apple.
2. All sorts of advertising on Youtube, the same vilscom a Prime example.
3's Popularity has also increased because of the system, namely iOS, a closed system, any slop bucket" it will not score.
4 Good camera and build quality of the device
5 Design.
Spoilers use the Apple device hasn't failed yet (Knock on wood)

THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION, SOMETHING TO PROVE I DON'T NEED!