3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 06.02.20 12:20 pm

Imager (Grand Theft Auto 5)

why doesn't the camera on the helmet? GTA online license, rocky that was removed inbouw this opportunity? half a year ago everything worked. yesterday went not plow.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
anupadaku 06.02.20

Wow.

D
Denny717 06.02.20

Marionetco
everything works fine: if the camera is omitted, then go to the interaction menu M - style - accessories - find helmet and include a thermal imaging camera(like the spacebar)

M
Marionetco 06.02.20

Denny717
by default, the visor was down the F11 button, and immediately cut one thermal mode, the space bar is included so have a night vision thermal imager do not like to include.

D
Denny717 06.02.20

Marionetco
In General, wearing a helmet on the head, LOWERED the visor on the laser... then you go into the interaction menu(M), find the paragraph style, then accessories, find item helmets and press the space bar(imager included)...
Is it flies and the camera won, we must again choose a suit style and then to iterate the procedure
I hope very accessible language chewed)

M
Marionetco 06.02.20

Denny717
when you did that? that's straight these days? I know how it turns on! now there's no button! he was joined by hotkey. now it in any menu not included. just no button like the night vision (with a space in the menu) works night and thermal no. that's what I said