3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faradeyyy 06.02.20 12:21 pm

Tell me that you need to relieve Machinima. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Seen on the Internet these videos. The best one is Dragonborn act 1-3, team some people created this film in 2013. Then I saw many cars 2014-2016. They were not such amazing quality as the above-mentioned dragonborn. I imagine about the process of creation. You need to create a plot, choose a suitable place(be it a house or a large field, and maybe a forest?), then you need to put your heroes, ask them the steps to choose the view, then to put sound cues in video editor.
And now to the point, I know all about the story, more or less clear with the voice acting and characters. I wonder how to set the necessary actions and make any angle. May have for this program or modification. You can try with the in-game camera, but how to get say gg to go on the road, and shoot it at the same time, or lose him and the second Persian two animations next to each other and catch the view. Help if my Machinima will be filmed, you'd love it.
1 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 06.02.20

Well, I'm certainly not good at this, but following the logic that everything is set up in creation kit in the form of fashion, a given action and it is also possible dialogues have to register and stuff, then the remains are already in the game using tcl and removing interface remove your film.