3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rape.n.Blood 06.02.20 12:21 pm

Stowaway | Stawaway (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

It's that mission where you have to catch a plane special agents on a motorcycle. Surely many had problems with this task, but I warn you once: the DECISION to GO on the SIDE do not offer. It is quite another. A couple of years ago, played the pirates, the plane normal to catch up with, threw out three or four barrels to rise, to fall under which was quite difficult even such inept Lamo like me. Now I have a license with the patch 1.01, I noticed a strange thing: on the intercity motorways (like the Los Santos- San Fierro) I began to catch up with any car and give on the ass. Even another fucking Walton can catch up with my Jester ZR350 or even if I overclocked to the maximum. Besides, I suspect that acceleration became slower.
Came to this glorious mission, and karenia my eyes out of their sockets fell out. I barely have time to get to second gear the damn bike and the damn plane is huge jerks driving to the end of the runway and goes up! To catch up with him is not NO way. It's not impossible, this is IMPOSSIBLE physically. That's it, lo and behold, such a glitch patch or something I'm doing wrong? Maybe someone has the same problem?
Can even video record that you saw it, but it will lag constantly - the computer is ancient (though SA at the maximum well-pulls - save video card), and video recording is lagging very much.
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rape.n.Blood 06.02.20

P. S. I believe that there is cut in the script that propels the car on riwayah, but earlier with it problems did not arise. Probably still the case in the acceleration. Perhaps we should visit motoshkola may quickly be dispersed, but before something was done...

P. P. S. Pumping driving the bike nothing. But now I know that it is my acceleration. Something is wrong with him in this game.

E
Egor_Pskov 06.02.20

A glitch often a lot. If you don't want to suffer, there is a cheat method. Go to the Data folder and open the file handling.cfg. You can change the characteristics of the motorcycle to safely stop the plane. Then, when you pass a mission, get the bike adjusting as they were.
It's still the most convenient and fastest way of completing this mission.

R
Rape.n.Blood 06.02.20

Thanks for the advice. Can I have something to Tinker with so that the acceleration of all the cars were normal? I feel this patch is something namudrili, and cars, in which I sit down, accelerates well, very slowly, and sometimes on third gear not going. The mission I once was (I don't know how it happened - I was fiddling with settings and all that... well, just picked up and zealos. I don't wanna know how), but still so not in a rush to play when on the highway you any hoopoe can stab in the butt. Before everything was fine...
And appear out of nowhere right in front of his nose, a tube, of any impasse is to look back or sideways... so was this game tested?))

E
Egor_Pskov 06.02.20

Better will probably be for you to download from some file handling.cfg from the original version. If anything, I can tell you via Yandex.People fold.

G
GTAman 06.02.20

I believe that there is cut in the script that propels the car on vivaah
There is no script, the problem is that the “ancient computer”. Lower settings of the machine and the plane won't accelerate in spurts to extreme levels.

Patch on the behavior of cars is not affected in any way.

z
zet_21 06.02.20

I'm in this mission was attached behind the left turbine and easily caught up with the plane
I said something about the fact that what is formed aerodynamic bag...
In General, if you go for the left turbine, the bike accelerates stronger...
And in the end have to touch the ramp

z
zet_21 06.02.20

But on the highway always catching up, even Bobcat...

G
GTAman 06.02.20

I said something about the fact that what is formed aerodynamic bag...
Absolute nonsense.

In General, if you go for the left turbine, the bike accelerates stronger...
If the game slows down, then some effects from a certain position relative to the aircraft can be.

D
Dmitriy Fedoryaka 06.02.20

People thank you so much for the cheat, and then I have the same problem and I never would have passed the mission.

Q
Qeser 06.02.20

Digita1_N0ise thank you!

G
GTAshnik177 06.02.20

have to go to the right of the hatch when blisks

S
Snake Eyes. 06.02.20

From the barrels, just turn away and all,and when I get on the plane we need to be careful,if the barrel accidentally shot from BANG!!!When I first played spotknulsya about the barrel,got mad and fired....

V
VIKTORLOMTEV 06.02.20

Egor_Pskov
How to open it?

A
Alkomen-88 06.02.20

VIKTORLOMTEV
Notepad Wordом or any other text editor.

n
nicespice_ 06.02.20

It's been 6 years...
Decided to play the game on android, got to this mission, and could not get it, went online, ended up here. The exact answer I could not find, and I decided to put settings on low, and disable the frame limiter... AI... the FIRST time CAUGHT up with the PLANE!!
I thought it was due to the fact that on medium settings I had the device hangs, but the plane rides as well.
And as for pirate and license, I think first optimize like that.
Glad if someone else in 2017 plays GTA SA.

G
Gromila1 06.02.20

Solved the problem. Just quickly press the forward arrow(the tilt of the body). And once the fifth-the seventh game will take pity on you and normally sedesa.

M
MelShlemming 06.02.20

Rape.n.Blood wrote:
on the intercity highways (like the Los Santos- San Fierro) I began to catch up with any car and give on the ass. Even another fucking Walton can catch up with my Jester ZR350 or even if I overclocked to the maximum.
I also have this crap. I crap bricks when I ring in Las Venturas flew big trucks with the speed of Formula 1

S
Sayman95 06.02.20

Turn on the fps lock in the settings at the time. With 60 fps in the game constantly some kind of game going on.

S
Speliacist 06.02.20

People! And no one was on the mission Stowaway this glitch - I have just the plane is not the hatch!!!!! Sometimes I even almost overtake him, barrels out, but it has no WHEELS!!!!! To go nowhere!! can anyone tell me?

S
Sashken123212321 02.06.22

The game crashes IMMEDIATELY after the free rider mission, what should I do?