3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfpac 06.02.20 12:22 pm

UPLAY \"Error sync the cloud save\" (Far Cry 5)

UPLAY Error sync the cloud save

This has got UPLAY with their errors saving to the cloud!
Steam, Origin, GOG work perfectly and all works correctly sync saves, one only UPLAY sucks !
Reinstalling UPLAY did not solve the problem. Don't even know what to think!?
Do not think I have one kind of problem! Please write if anyone knows a solution!

Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Rock. 06.02.20

I have a couple times had this problem and solved each time the computer restarts.
Saw a lot of topics that people very often have these problems, and have not found a solution( at least the 2-3 times this was repeated every time were solved by rebooting the PC, vryatli everything in just)

w
wolfpac 06.02.20

pksm
What APTLD ,I do not live in Russia...
Spoiler

a
anti_Alien 06.02.20

Possible maintenance work carried out, as tomorrow is the official launch Сrew 2.

i
insel260 06.02.20

Apparently, you have not so often used yupley service. As far as I know, yubisoft always and everywhere schools. The same applies to their service Yupley. Starting from the lame spelling in descriptions and announcements, ending with the fatal crashes of programs. The only option is to hammer away non-stop technical support. The first 20 times they ignore, then begin to learn the details of 100 messages, promise to take action and now, after a year and a half, they correct the problem (not in all cases).
So, try to use products from steam and the like, and bypass yupley seventh dear.

w
wolfpac 06.02.20

insel260
So I would stand out a mile came to Uplay, that's just Steam all series of AC, W_D, and FC is tied to Uplay. So without Uplay even in Steam in any way.

s
slawok76 06.02.20

Just uncheck in the settings of uplay. And to make a backup save if needed. (I just did after this error) and can safely otchityvatsya earlier their saves, pre-coming out of the game.

w
wolfpac 06.02.20

slawok76
So it is true, and I have backup saves ,corny to be safe from accidental crash when saves flies.
But that's not the point, just simply want adequate work Uplay. Why even GOG works perfect,although you have money in significantly less on the market and they were formed much later the same Ubisoft. Of course the question of the normal operation of Uplay rather rhetorical ,it's Ubisoft, that's how they have the days The Crew 2 started,do not envy those who bought it...
But still I want to find a solution error sync the cloud save. So if anyone knows a solution unsubscribe in the subject, and to write to tech support at Ubisoft is not easier than to send letters Rockstar :
Spoiler

s
slawok76 06.02.20

wolfpac
Okay... so I'm the opposite, convenient to save your process, it is possible along with problem a new game to stir up, because of the passage to hell... Therefore, the meaning of the cloud do not see. Well there is the possibility of disconnection.

s
slawok76 06.02.20

And, the solution probably none and no, maybe there saves just krastsa.

A
Ashley33 06.02.20

Cloud Jublee not plow if the name of the computer, there are Russian letters. For example you put Windu and call comp Andrey. Everything seems to be OK. But then again, Windows itself zapisyvaet your name PC. And this is the name of your computer Andrey-PC. And cloud uplay not plow. I for example two months still could not understand why I have no available servers cloud. Changed the name of the computer, rebooted - everything is working perfectly now.

N
Nikola1957 06.02.20

Cloud synchronization is like when you exit the game and when it starts... If it does not work neither there nor here, refuse or jubilee, or from micro...
But if consistently only at the exit and entrance occasionally - not so devil as his mother. At the entrance there is the same synchronization process to the cloud. It is not necessary to try and try again - if time is of the essence, you can just restart the computer and run the game. If the exit again will not sync - to hell with it. Need a safe already in the clouds...

w
wolfpac 06.02.20

Nikola1957
Synchronization not only works when you exit the game, when you start everything is fine. I can not understand why so Uplay chudit?

N
Nikola1957 06.02.20

wolfpac wrote:
I can not understand why so Uplay chudit?
Poor uplay just not allowed to hard drive background processes self-service data. Policy diagnosis is called.