3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TRIGER 06.02.20 12:22 pm

The Senate requires you to kill the leader (Rome: Total War)

After some time, the Senate requires a suicide of the leader, and in the form of an ultimatum . Agree - it is bad, I do not agree is even worse, what tactics here prefer?
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Supergut 06.02.20

This plot ploy appears after a certain number of captured thee cities or some go or depends on the General discontent of the citizens in the cities. To kill the leaders is useless, every new move angry Senate will require new blood. Most likely, thus comp. makes it clear that it's time to quit the bullshit and started to fight with Rome.

V
Vitayt 06.02.20

> To postpone the murder of the leader

gor80
How to make the Senate the murder of the leader did not immediately, and then began to play with all the fight, in the end demanded to kill very quickly ((((

Ramses
Fuck you in the Senate!! The first murder of the leader is not over, will require further and further, it is easier to take Rome - it's time.

PashtetX
Somewhere in the tabs of the Senate there is such a thing as popular, there look like to you, the people of Rome... run games often, the people rejoice.... if possible then even with the rest of the Romans (for THE SAME MOVE!) to make peace, do you even hero!)

V
Vitayt 06.02.20

> Suicide is a global leader

Signastamp 26.02.05 at 12:42
Play house Julius, captured 33 of the province to Very hard (and the economy and fight), and suddenly the Senate with some fright threw me a request: are the leader of your faction has to commit suicide.
Yes - the grace of the Senate,
No - the civil war (the announcement of the faction outside the law).
I have sent the Senate with full honors, and now green rod from the East, Mongols from the steppes, for 9 full armies were nascita, the benefit of the army without generals sold for 6000 coins.

Roman 26.02.05 at 13:17
This computer you provoke the conflict you have gone too far and need to fight with you :)

P
Prescott 06.02.20

Played for how many times Julii and the Senate didn't ask for the suicide of the faction leader.
Started to play again, and the Senate began to require: the leader of your faction has to commit suicide.
Well I have had a lot of generals, and killed the Emperor, and a computer. with the Senate restless through the course demanded again, the leader of your faction has to commit suicide.
Committed second suicide so I have demanded three times to soak the Emperor of the Roman Empire, then the Senate behind me got tired of seen him emperors to claim to the leader of your faction has to commit suicide.
Apparently frightened a Senate that will start watering them if we refuse to the suicide of the Emperor, then will start a Civil war between the Senate, the Skips , the last few kilometers.
War still happens sooner or later between allies.
I them begin to fight when the army I have a big regions and cities developed as the popularity among the people to vozrostet I begin to destroy Brutto, Skips, and the Senate finally as they say appetizer, when all the regions in my control!!!

J
Julii Cohort 06.02.20

Sure! Though all leaders may be wet. They good only for posts in the Senate and the people.

G
Gelios 06.02.20

It is necessary to mentally send the Senate and go about their business!

P
Petka Chehov 06.02.20

Thus the Senate, downs you to yne represented a special threat to Rome...

D
DDDMMMIIITTTRRRYYY 06.02.20

when I did not agree he went to the Senate

B
Betrezen 06.02.20

and when I played for scipii.captured Carthage and Numidia.didn't wait to capture the city.developed them.army strong created.I love to develop the economy.in General, it is not necessary to do the job of the Senate.I score

c
cataphract_an 06.02.20

Sometimes in vain to the Senate provides valuable support in the form of troops, money, games, posts.

B
Betrezen 06.02.20

For example is you are at war with one of the two factions and the Senate draws you into war with factions with whom you're trade good friends you could say.that's when I stop listening to the Senate.I once in each of his city have 2 unit of archers for protection, or at least one.begin to develop the economy.then deal with the migrations of people.no army money is going.so the money of the Senate, I do not need.and lastly I am developing a military force.often buy settlement.in short play or as all

d
dimas R 06.02.20

I for Brutus in the Senate with the first move I attacked stupidly canceled the Union

B
Betrezen 06.02.20

Don't believe:-)

K
Korsar44 06.02.20

I do not believe it. It is unrealistic

c
cataphract_an 06.02.20

why not really, it makes no descr_strat.

v
vla-parfenkov 06.02.20

I understand it requires the Senate to kill the leader when your country is well developed and you will not carry out the orders of the Senate. It happened to me I once was killed on the next turn, he got me again it took. The second time I did not agree.

N
Nariman.E 06.02.20

Something I of such orders were reported. Rome can always quickly captured. Passed over the Roman factions a lot of times on different difficulties.

M
Modest Myatnyy 06.02.20

You are what is on their fellow citizens in the face of other Roman factions are always the first to attack or what?

N
Nariman.E 06.02.20

well, Yes. As the opportunity arises, so soon.

M
Modest Myatnyy 06.02.20

Well, then you yourself to blame.