3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AFckingKiska 06.02.20 12:24 pm

Assembly PC the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Decided to get a good PC Witcher and chose the hardware: Intel core i3 8100, asus gtx 1050ti gaming, 8 gb operatives. The question is - will he go on this hardware and on what settings if I go?
26 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 06.02.20

to raise the Pitch one game and not fresh it's stupid.
and so it is probably full BH ultra range from 30 to 60 fps
with a small hiccuping possible

k
kersonyanovicha 06.02.20

Go. Fullhd on average, about 60 frames will. In the future not to create such topics, you better go on YouTube, there are a lot of PC assemblies tested for performance in games and benchmarks. Hammer the processor and graphics card into the search of YouTube, he gives test in games, can for specifics to write and are interested in the game, though often only test the popular game.

V
Vor Piratych 06.02.20

Better 16 gig of RAM and 8 are not serious. And what kind of mother?

k
kersonyanovicha 06.02.20

Thief Pertici
Dude, I think a better CPU or more powerful vidyuhi buy RAM it's cheaper and in terms of upgrade you can just put a second in buying, as opposed to what I wrote above. And by the way modern games are good on eight gigs, the next year, I think it is enough. And there already and the money he accumulates new operatives.

A
AFckingKiska 06.02.20

Thief Pertici
asus prime h310m-a

M
Mama Stiflera 06.02.20

AFckingKiska wrote:
ntel core i3 8100, asus gtx 1050ti gaming, 8 gb operatives. The question is - will he go on this hardware and on what settings if I go?
Will go at maximum speed without hairwax 30 FPS. Tests full on YouTube. Can play around with the settings and get 45-50 without visual quality loss. But of course, the next game from the developers of the Witcher, on such a config, you normally can not play. The findings do it yourself

V
Vor Piratych 06.02.20

AFckingKiska
Well, I'd better get this mother on let 1400R more expensive GIGABYTE GA-Z270-HD3P
https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/ada5198dd6d73330/materinskaa-plata-gigabyte-ga-z270-hd3p/

T
ToDaSA 06.02.20

Here is the link very clearly shows the work of this pair
GeForce GTX 1050 ti -- Intel Core i3-8100 -- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt FPS Test

For me it is: for card heavy game - you can see VIDOS, and for the CPU in the cities(Novigrad) and villages - 99% of what satchet percent. In the forest the percent loaded on 60-70%, so will be 100% regardless of settings, with subsidence fps - MicroProse, jerking, lag - call it what you want. Medium settings for this build. Map drag even at high tension, a percent, NOT even on low. For this game you need 8потоковый CPU. Or there is an option to sit on Win10, write what operating system significantly reduces the loading of PERC, although I have not tried.

P
PURELEMENTAL 06.02.20

Be sure all videoplugin to play?

T
ToDaSA 06.02.20

PURELEMENTAL
Regardless buns, PERC will be able to pull only the open spaces, and the city sits. But it's actually not so critical, go there on foot, maybe all the glitches will not D))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 06.02.20

PURELEMENTAL
Be sure all videoplugin to play?
For a true gamer, Yes) So completely immersed in the game world!
I for this game the second vidyahu even bought the game and nazidatel up to 700 hours with all the additions) it was worth It!

g
gennaz 06.02.20

AFckingKiska
100% CPU usage you in Novigrad guaranteed.
Spoiler
The price is unreasonably high for about 8-9 p m. and 4 core(thread)!
It's easier to add a little and buy a normal CPU.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 06.02.20

Percent only do not take this. Specifically, the office slag. Get at least i5 at least, BUT not i3! Although, if you play on medium, then it is still okay. If you take the comp just for the Witcher.

A
AFckingKiska 06.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Office slag, but better than many i5 5-10 fps. Mmm.

T
ToDaSA 06.02.20

AFckingKiska
Percent good yet, but the Witcher will merge, although the game 2015. But then the fingers are sure to chew you because Vidyuhi not shameful to change a percent to strangle a toad will be at the current rate of $, because the glands are sold at the rate of the dollar, and he, in turn, have not 35, and therefore the prices are, and will not be less. Although some still say price it 5/7T, of course, only 35 have.e. and not for 65 + VAT 18%, now 20%, count from $ 100 + nakrul. And wrong just change the CPU, since even the mother will have to take likely.

T
ToDaSA 06.02.20

For that matter, if money is not clamped, take the socket 2066, and put him 6ядер/12потоков, then after a while at least percent to apnut possible, without any dances with a tambourine (personal opinion)

Z
Zombieller 06.02.20

The I3 7100 passed, put a resolution of 900p and high settings-prohibitive 40-60 fps in FullHD somewhere 30-40. Now none changed to 1060 6GB, now in FullHD 60 fps with friezes of course from the processor.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 06.02.20

AFckingKiska
Office slag, but better than many i5 5-10 fps. Mmm.
In modern AAA games???????

g
gennaz 06.02.20

ToDaSA
take the socket 2066, and put him 6ядер/12потоков
Alluding to the i7 8700 value
Spoiler
it is worth noting that it's already a dead socket, no further upgrade will not be possible!
There are CPUs with the same characteristics,but for 9 Grand less,with the possibility of an upgrade!
Spoiler
Can these 9 thousand to invest in a graphics card?)))

D
Ded gey 06.02.20

Better take the PS4, and will not have problems with the settings.