3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grev_4 06.02.20 12:24 pm

The problem with bombs... (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

Going through the task of bombs. All passed, except two:
Make a bomb with all types of towers - 1
Craft one bomb with each effect type - 1
Do not count - and that's it. I have not one, not even ten, and one hundred types produced. To no avail.
Because we have to think that time was credited to the mission: Double-use all the effects of bombs - 2 (and all the bomb I made myself, not bought), then, accordingly, the job Craft one bomb with each effect type - 1 should be counted. But, alas...
Help, who in course! Thanks in advance!

PS License. All of the patches.
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
grev_4 06.02.20

In General, again independently got the information about this error. Can someone come in handy. This trouble happens to some because of patch 1.02. Finally save save, blew the game installed with no patches, back saving, achieved these two tasks, set the patches... now it's all by design, all the way through ;-)...

I
Igor_Kholupko 06.02.20

I have also a similar error, but I have not done Craft one bomb with each effect type - 0/1
But the mission of Double-use all the effects of the bombs - 0/2 is performed(half - 1/2).

Shorter screen

Now I will try your advice, though I have version 1.03. But so well done that looking for a solution.

I
Igor_Kholupko 06.02.20

Dude you are the best!...

K
Kirill Kryuchkov 06.02.20

Igor_Kholupko
how did you do that?

-
-SlashuuR- 06.02.20

These bombs such ballast in the gameplay.

B
BadComedian 06.02.20

Igor_Kholupko
How to perform this task?

a
anti_clone 15.07.20

In short I helped the transition to the ang. language (full game, dialogue, subtitles). Still here https://steamcommunity.com/app/201870/discussions/0/558749824908389314/