3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAENBERG 06.02.20 12:25 pm

Is it worth buying the game? (Mafia 3)

is it worth buying the game ! Mafia III ,and whether there is optimization ?, GTA 5 I like 50 fps and is stable , as in Mafia III will be interesting
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mad Trucker 06.02.20

Servise
Better on this money buy chicken giblets,go out and feed homeless animals.From this though will be a real benefit.Don't feed your money stupid developers bespantovaya games!

A
ARMRUD 06.02.20

Dark HORSE
the story is not shit

N
Next-gen2015 06.02.20

I even download the torrent does not suggest, not what to buy) Is the worst trash, and money is not worth it.

S
STAENBERG 06.02.20

Dark HORSE
well, about the Boobs , you can play this game we should just find them in the game ! )))

M
Mudryy glupec 06.02.20

Servise
If you have GTA 5 goes, then mafia 3 will go. If you're not bombed, you have to play angry black man, and not wop as haters above. If you do not bother, that this is not the mafia, but rather a gang. If you do not bother sometimes monotonous gameplay. It is definitely worth to take Mafia 3, especially now while there is a sale incentive, and DLS take. For me Mafia 3 is more of an interactive movie. And in between scenes of bloody monotonous stealth, which suits the big bad black man with a huge knife (especially racists like to gut). On the radio, good tune, though very little. Several options kontok, which depend on the territorial distribution and the choice of GG at the end of the game. In General, I do not regret that bought it, played 214 hours in it and earned all the achievements.

S
STAENBERG 06.02.20

Toxic Joe
GTA V is optimized and there is no demand for sse 4.1 and is easily at maximum speed. 50 fps there , but who knows what will happen in mafia 3, so the pirates take the latest version so I have the game only 8 fps which is not playable , where is the guarantee that in the license above, fps will be , though all the new rules of the game go where 50 where 40 fps , but with this game that something was wrong , although it may depend on the pirates although I'm not sure

A
ACDC2406 06.02.20

Servise
strange at you there is quite a bucket? just got the latest mafia version 3 pulled on ultra at average of 40 fps

M
Mudryy glupec 06.02.20

Servise
I have 30 fps in game, 60 on the rollers. my card is under minimum requirements only suitable for Mafia 3. On the schedule I don't FAP, the main thing that it is and not lag. A pirate I have not shake, because there is always some shoals, often just low fps.

W
Water Coller 06.02.20

Yes it will go thee, o Lord)))
it's not GTA 5!!!

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 06.02.20

Of course is like the Mafia, it's of course absolutely nothing, but as a peculiar sort of GTA-analogue , not bad at all. I was just wondering what is the DLC story for GTA 5 (Which we actually never see) and I was wondering. The basic plot is decent , the meat and stealth enough not to torture yourself with repetitive grips, put mod cut grind, (here in PG there is one)DLC is interesting, though very predictable. The soundtrack is great, the graph is quite good. So the game is to buy fit.

A
ACDC2406 06.02.20

Piratvisuth
Yes, but we still have the mod on removing the retro filter and then everything like you said)))

g
gennaz 06.02.20

Servise
is there any optimization ?
The judge himself.
Spoiler
And at full hd 40 fps.

S
STAENBERG 06.02.20

Toxic Joe
well I see instead of stable 50 fps is only 8 ) and in all other games 50 and 40 fps stable !, can really depends on the pirate and potara fps while GTA V , norm went out and pubg couple of games have not disappointed , and with mafia 3 I think .

D
Ded gey 06.02.20

I have GTA-5 50 FPS issues on medium settings and Mafia-3 on the low 17 FPS . look at the passage of the mafia-3 on YouTube, the desire to buy the game pass.

D
Ded gey 06.02.20

In short, trash is boring, monotonous, without emotional characters.

S
STAENBERG 06.02.20

Ded gey
well, I say high pulls GTA V and mafia 3 on medium is not too 8 fps is not something that is in GTA V . stable 50 fps