3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 06.02.20 12:26 pm

About football... like

Probably, many people know such a phenomenon in modern football as match-fixing - buy victory for money. As for me, an ordinary business - just business, nothing personal.
Sobsno, in this regard, the question is - how much it will cost Gazprom (or anyone out there will sponsor this process) the victory of Russia in this championship, if we assume that this action will take place, even despite all its irreality?
20 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyViki 06.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
It is obvious that such action will not buy for any money!)

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 06.02.20

ZloyViki wrote:
It is obvious that such action will not buy for any money!)
Everything has a price. That can not be bought for any money, you can buy a very large not for any money. Question not in money, but in their numbers, just simply.
The Saudis have already confirmed it (presumably) 0:5.
Who is next?

B
BattleEffect 06.02.20

All the money in our country is not enough for THAT.

Damn seriously why so many are excited about our victory over S. Arabia? They like football as much money as we pour in, I didn't even know that they are still playing it.

T
Tiger Goose 06.02.20

With such a score not pass. This is the first. Second, if all the time you need to buy and buy, but this makes no sense at all. You can buy a MAXIMUM of two times. Otherwise it is meaningless and does not justify the cost idea.

r
requiemmm 06.02.20

Why, you can still win because of absence of the opponent. It should be significantly less money:)
Rejoice because there is nothing to rejoice. And football fans are traditionally not the most intelligent part of the population, it is enough to imagine that this is their victory and joy full pants.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 06.02.20

Well, Gazprom here do not agree. Then the king personally need to agree. And given the foreign policy situation, no coach no team would go through with it for any quantity of dough. Floats will not be washed. But such things come up. And then match-fixing is a thing typical for the championship. Moreover, the championship will have to negotiate with someone from the Europeans. But they are just to negotiate with the PU will not. They need to win. With some argentinisima or brasiliani in theory you can still negotiate. But, again, because of foreign situation, the chance that these guys are in collusion will go minimal. That can really PU to buy it out of the group.
5:0 this score is not purchased. Dry matches do not pass. And there is nothing to rejoice. The Saudis are still the players.
So, dreaming about the title it is better dreams to discard. The maximum that our futbolera shines out of the group. If Russia is not the host country, not the fact that we would just do Cup hit.

S

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
Sobsno, in this regard, the question is - how much it will cost Gazprom (or anyone out there will sponsor this process) the victory of Russia in this championship, if we assume that this action will take place, even despite all its irreality?
Again, the question is not about the possibility of the event of the purchase of the victory, but only on its perceived value.
BattleEffect wrote:
All the money in our country is not enough for THAT.
Well, why not? You can even roughly estimate. Out of the group - 3 wins and plus another 4 wins to the final. A total of 7 wins for 100 million rubles, U.S., well maybe for the finale a bit more. Max billion. Given the cost of the championship, the amount is not huge (about 10%) and could easily fit into the budget preparation season.
https://og.ru/sports/2017/02/06/86672

C
ColonelJason 06.02.20

7 wins at 100 million rubles, U.S.
Funny. It is less than 10 million on the snout. Star futbolistico 20-40 million a year just for advertising get. I such things I suspect, but there is the amount of other

N
NUB_007 06.02.20

Guys, it can be any other matches(Championships) but not at the world Cup, then the victory will not buy...

S

ColonelJason wrote:
Star futbolistico 20-40 million a year just for advertising get.
For the year and other taxes.
ColonelJason wrote:
It is less than 10 million on the snout.
For a half hour and no taxes... blah not too sickly (Nebogatikova enough)
Again, I repeat, all I'm suggesting, particularly in the kitchen, not understanding. Post your numbers, I read with interest.

P
Pilat. 06.02.20

Spoiler

G
Gauguin 06.02.20

Everything has a price.
Let's not philistinism.

S

Gauguin wrote:
Let's not philistinism.
Here come the cavalry...

b
bloomm 06.02.20

If our group will come out then they cocks they stuff a lot and home, or rather back to the hookah.

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.02.20

Purse, of course, present in the part of the rival group. This and limited.

W
Wing42 06.02.20

Well, who would have thought to buy a match Russia - SA? I personally until that moment did not know that Saudi Arabia in addition to people throwing stones, it turns out, also plays football. And about our players, you can only say that they are great - at least for the opening not disgraced and managed to beat the Amateur team.

S

Mr. Cho, Uruguay tomorrow...
Spoilerphobe to get vaseline?
Solarcity probably already bought...
Spoilerage, heh... unless, of course, not bought the victory

S

Russia - Spain 4 : 3
the conquistadors became a raging sellout? Russia defeated... but the dollar is already nearly 63 ruble.
well, for the sake of victory Mona is sensitive and suffer, in short - HOORAY!!!

W
Wild Rider 06.02.20

the conquistadors became a raging sellout?
Of course, everything is bought, all planned, as barely batted the ball with his foot Akinfeev. Oscar dude. And those Spaniards who cried. I am a layman in football, such nonsense muttered in the middle of the match Croatia-Denmark once put on Croats (however, after a series of penalty changed his mind), but this is some new level.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.02.20

Wild Rider
So if everything is bought, the players definitely know, because in the end, the players on the field depends on the number of goals scored. So? So, just check all players on the polygraph and voila 8) the Plot will be instantly revealed. It remains to consider the details. Of course, legally it is still not done, because verification of this kind is carried out (if is is already good) on a voluntary basis...