3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20 12:27 pm

Lag and frieze (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys lag GTA 5 rigidly over time. I tried to allocate RAM via the page file - did not help. Tried lowering graphics settings to put different mods on a reduced schedule. Loaded to 100% the disc shows the task Manager.

System:
CPU: Intel Core i5-7400
Video card: Built-in processor Intel HD Graphics 630
RAM: 8 GB single die.
Hard drive: HDD 1tb Toshiba.

The rest, I think doesn't matter. Computer fully meets the minimum requirements, but even with the mod is not adequate.

Tell me what to do, please. I will be very, very grateful.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 06.02.20

Well, he'll have to load once the swap have posted. Integrated graphics takes a certain amount of memory (1-2 GB usually). The remaining RAM began to eat the game. Also the entry in the swap goes.

L
Leohn 06.02.20

Insertion + memory adekunle. Tell thanks that generally works. Generally in good to get a graphics card at least Gt 1030 (4-6 thousand, depending on where you buy you will be), if finances allow, and it is better that is better (1060 6гигов the most optimal for gaming). The insertions in most of the games will be soap and friezes on the minimum salary. Then the second slot of RAM (odnokon is himself, and the 8 gigs now few, and in the future will be a good addition). Then if you have the money SSD is the cheapest 120ку for Windows. If there is no money as the initial solution we can advise is that podrzavati RAM, but judging by the question you yourself do not can, if not a Troll of course.

the comments above +

S
STALKER_LEON 06.02.20

My humble opinion:
Integrated video blame...
I bone now on this config:
- Q6600, easy overclocking up to 2.7 GHz
- Operative 4Gb (DDR-2)
- Video card 6950 1Gb
Bucket even then... But 35-45 stable fps you have.
This is not a fountain, but the game runs smoothly.

Y
Yura Famelyanov 06.02.20

play 750 with 1 gig intel pentium 2.9 GHz (if not mistaken) and 8 of RAM and a stable 40-60 fps but sometimes due to strong explosions have procede but rarely

A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20

Okay guys, thanks for the great comments. Very grateful for the information content. Try means either a video card to buy, either the die memory to put. All the best :)

A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20

Although, maybe the problem not in this. I now put +2GB of RAM, and none too old, but less suitable. 550 costs. The result: nothing has changed.

a
anupadaku 06.02.20

If the hard drive is 100% the change.

D
Dimon10255 06.02.20

Not fast enough integrated graphics because the memory is taken from RAM and the railway

L
Leohn 06.02.20

AsphyXia_
I don't know how you have lag. If you have experience in hardware, check the hard disk for errors and look smart. And put textures on low, you have no video memory, and here it is critical. Graphics get to zero, with insertions as with the video card with 1 gig of RAM minimum payout is only 720p

t
t830x 06.02.20

AsphyXia_
The game and system on the SSD should be put

g
gennaz 06.02.20

AsphyXia_
Put the hd resolution in the game and look up fps.

A
AFlexex 06.02.20

Integrated graphics card for gaming is not good. Put at least a geforce 1050, will be significantly nicer.

A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20

Leohn
I have a new PC, errors simply can not be. in this joke.

A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20

gennaz
well, I'll try

A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20

Leohn
thank you :D

A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20

Leohn
the other, well, I'm on top said that the problem is the Plunderer of 5 Cars and not damage any PC. this problem is clearly only in this game. I have no problem to run the Witcher, although it is too demanding in this regard. I certainly will try to buy another die memory to 4GB, but if that doesn't help - I don't know what to do.

A
AsphyXia_ 06.02.20

Leohn
even on this comment I want to add one point. I twisted fully on the minimal salary, it's still lag. that is too weird. i.e., the resolution stood stupidly minimal, and controls. even in a text document if I turned everything on full.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 06.02.20

Video card: Built-in processor Intel HD Graphics 630

What were the questions?

L
Leohn 06.02.20

then only this option. Link to Rockstar support https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/requests/new
they ask, once a problem only in 1 game. My old system is i5 3570 + 8GB RAM + Gtx 650 ti + SSD 120 ka, on the high game went well.