3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 06.02.20 12:28 pm

Does not work DLS Cores Cola (Fallout 4)

To start DLS to listen to the radio Cores of the stake. I click and nothing happens,who can what prompt?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 06.02.20

Zlatoust17
No one will tell me, with such a large amount of additional information.
Vanga was on leave.
At least walk to the locations take a walk and see if there is generally something .

Z
Zlatoust17 06.02.20

MrGURAM76
What information is needed? DLS does not start,what can I tell you? if your script does not work,roofing felts still that,perhaps knows what has to be done in the console.

M
MrGURAM76 06.02.20

Zlatoust17 wrote:
What information is needed?
Well, like pirates or litsuha, if the pirates, as adjusted, basis separately, DLS separately ?
What level of Persian?
Well, just go and see if it's in the Commonwealth Transit center "In the World".

Z
Zolotko555 06.02.20

Zlatoust17
of course the script didn't work...that's why I asked what you got and what did you do to blank out empty not to shift...go see if you have the transit center...it is for food storage(solar tides) on the border of the map

C
Ceniunel 06.02.20

Also was not working but lucky that God gave brains I thought of Google, it's all very simple. Write in PM will help

S
ShwarC 06.02.20

Ceniunel
what is the secret then?

S
Sinnerbob 06.02.20

ShwarC
The owner of the divine brain obviously found this: - who is silent (not working) Radio Nuka-Cola in the console it is necessary to prescribe SetStage 200 06000800 Not the fact that it is, but it works.

A
Aleksey Barabanov 06.02.20

The most such was, after getting level 50 (Any fashion is not placed). To make the quest the places, do you save, out of the game. To remove the incentive DLC Nuka World by clicking on the checkmark. Sync, start the game with a save game that previously did, saying no additions are saved, go out, start the download, load the save game and everything works. Tested - works!
Good luck to everyone))

L
Ly_Na_Ti_K 21.10.22

Sinnerbob
ATP, the best