3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ushan54 06.02.20 12:28 pm

ENB antialiasing (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Know that there are many types of ENB: colors, reflections, sky, smoothing. But I can't find the enb, where only purely anti-aliasing. Don't want no contrast villagrazia gamma, mega vigorous reflection, samojedny timecyc - they spoil the atmosphere of the play. I would ONLY spaziante, because ladders strain. Where can I find this ENB?
5 Comments
Sort by:
_
_______________________ 06.02.20

Ushan54
SweetFx download. But it's not ENB

S
Slava74oren 06.02.20

Ushan54
If you have a video card from NVIDIA the antialiasing in this game you can enable in the NVIDIA control panel, in the game this feature was removed, can't remember exactly how it works to enable, in an Internet there are detailed instructions I did it and the picture was great, no ladders.

T
Tim7472 06.02.20

In the panel video card driver for games turn on FXAA or MLAA, and you will have aliasing

U
Ushan54 06.02.20

Slava74oren
I have a AMD radien. There are some strange smoothing methods: over-sampling, multiple sampling, and the aliasing modes: use/enhance the application settings. No one regime and the method of smoothing does not work :s

A
AFlexex 06.02.20

I have such great dips in fps at all. Option called High Quality MSAA, ENB found this on some foreign forum. If you remember which files belong to this ENB, I can throw. Either tell me yourself, I have a lot of files in the game folder, which I threw there myself, afraid to miss something.