3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tratata i ololo 06.02.20 12:28 pm

Ninja Blade 2:to be or not to be ?? (Ninja Blade)

Discuss the topic...
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony_Redgrave 06.02.20

Yes dick there. poor sales were. no one will take it

H
Hlelia 06.02.20

Consoles can, and will

D
Dimover 06.02.20

little advertising, the whole game as one movie, it would be more PR , Yes, the system saves modified, then the income was more than the fans, and part 2 would have been promising

... ... ... 06.02.20

PLOT. What?

M
Mr.FlashMode 06.02.20

Unlikely to be a sequel, but I liked the game

a
assassin-demon 06.02.20

this game is much liked,especially since Ken was given the opportunity to train the second ninja squad,not arguing about the console but I want the PC second.

V
VITALik .ru 06.02.20

what the second unit and?????????????????????????

S
Sonnyy Bot 06.02.20

really liked the game at all,was only the first mission,but sometimes one mission gives you a lot to know about the game in General.9 out of 10.

N
Natan Spenser 06.02.20

The game is not bad location not much under led. But if developers have good ideas that they implemented in this game is the best that they can release part 2. And the developers have the resources to make 2 part of the game because From Software worked on such games as dark souls.

D
Devilman_01 06.02.20

the game console, the time of DMC 4, the plot? and you read the subtitles?

D
Dark Souls 06.02.20

Hopefully that will come with this project!

[
[FGC] Tatsanoka13 06.02.20

The game is wonderful in terms of plot, characters, and boevki, but technical problems and bugs the game enough, apparently they are a big part of the reason that game ended up not so successful. More content I would like more, not just to the subject company. It would be possible to invent all sorts of mini-games, and I think the game would have helped the online mode, so people can as a co-op to undergo various missions and fight each other for the ninja. Sorry about the second part still do not hear anything, still I would like to see some logical extension, where there will be new weapons, enemies and epic bosses. Me in the game most of the bosses liked Tesla-Crab from the beginning of the 3rd mission because it really shoots all over the screen and his attacks are fun to Dodge.

S
Sergey 15600000 23.03.21

It is unlikely to be, but a pity. The idea is not trivial: a group of ninjas in the fight against infectious spread. As a result, it turns out that the GG is a certain "chosen one" for eliminating the enemy's forces. Moreover, in the end, the hero himself becomes a teacher. That is, this is an unbalanced militant, where a crowd of military men tearing at their own railway are trying to hold back the onslaught. The game also touches upon the problems of the hero's personal character. There are also no special problems with incarnation. And if people focused less on the visual and technical components, and more on the main idea of ​​the game, then the opinion would be different. But few people care about the meaning, the masses want only a picture, but fatter, richer, more beautiful. Here is a very typical situation: buy a pump for half a lemma, and stupidly jerk off to the picture.

a
alex 19061967 19.06.21

Ninja Blade was a great game at the time, in 2009, and now the game looks beautiful and spectacular - the first ninja slasher on the PC. Of course, the game was ported as is, with the XBOX 360, there were technical problems and there was no Japanese voice acting - English voice acting is very inappropriate in a Japanese game, where all the characters are Japanese, and the action takes place in Tokyo. But all this does not detract from the merits of this magnificent and entertaining, action-packed game with its original plot, music, interesting characters and an exciting gameplay that does not let go for a second and does not allow you to relax. ...