3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAENBERG 06.02.20 12:29 pm

exchange game ! (The Crew)

who can to exchange game the Crew , uplay version on steam , no dlc !
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 06.02.20

Servise
Look how clever! (No) Uplay version, which is distributed for free, he decided to exchange it for a steam version, which is the minimum cost 400 rubles. Relatives should be proud to have them in the family now, a businessman is.

No one in their right mind would go to such a deal. Unless you want to throw.

C
Camper88 06.02.20

Head Of Nixon
The most humor I have steam version of the game received when it was fail with AC Unity took from the proposed games The Crew when it was worth 1300 R)
And on the subject there is no difference what yupley free or steam version(the difference in money if) and if the version is not ultimate

G
Golova Niksona 06.02.20

Camper88
There is a difference. A logical expression play one does not work here. Steam versions of Ubisoft games ALWAYS cost more Uplay versions.

S
STAENBERG 06.02.20

Head Of Nixon
one geeks !, so I'm in uplay to buy the game as it came out and a couple of dlc , and is currently in uplay the game is worth more than the incentive !,

S
STAENBERG 06.02.20

exchange I need the incentive to game the new not to buy a dlc only , then I was tired and threw on steam instead of uplay , and steam dlc on upay is not!

G
Golova Niksona 06.02.20

Servise
Well, bought and th? Sorry, that Uplay version handed out and now its value does not exceed $ 100.
Servise wrote:
currently in uplay the game is worth more than the incentive !,
Oh, look, he also mentioned the sale...

Always look at the lowest prices ALL the TIME and have them adjust the price tag. The minimum price for the Uplay version is $ 0 on the Steam version - 400 rubles.

S
STAENBERG 06.02.20

Head Of Nixon
The price for the uplay version of the 600R , when it was 0p periud in distribution to ito for 2 months !,as in Ass Creed 3 which gave free uplay is uplay 500p!,so don't damagei the fact that they gave away something when it is no longer relevant ! a and before distribution bought and not a small grandmother gave uplay !,at the moment the game uplay also costs more than the incentive, though discounts stime and uplay !, dlc in uplay and more !

G
Golova Niksona 06.02.20

Servise
Oh, how silly you are. Anyway, I don't, I can drive myself about same cost as much as you want, because no one on this exchange will not go.